I am a guy, who is friends with girls?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leafray

Reaction score
Hey! I am a guy at school who mainly have girls as my friends. Sometimes I think the guys get jealous maybe that's why they make fun of me calling me 'gay'. :angry: I find it quite unfair because it's not my fault. I just love hanging out with girls more than boys becuase they are easier to make friends with. And I won't have a problem with girl friends. What do you think? ;)

I think the other guys have flawed logic. It seems to me that if you like girls, and they like guys... it's not you who is gay. :angry:

My friend Kori is the same way.

Just don't listen to them,

And even brag about how you get more attention from the ladies!

I'm friends with guys. And girls.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

As Abraham Lincoln said, "All men are created equal."

Was it Abrahan Lincoln?

for me it ok the ones that tell that are the BIG GAY'S

It is ok to be friends with girls.

I am friends with this guy that I have a bunch in common with.

Whats wrong with being friends with girls? I'm a girl and I have quite a few guy friends. Well, we usually hang out in a big group, with girls and boys, but even if it was just a whole bunch of girls, and a guy, it would be fine too.

Just ignore the other guys. They are just jealous because you have a bunch of girl friends that they don't have. It's perfectly normal for girls to have friends who are guys, and guys to have friends that are girls.

The ones who are jealous are the gay ones.

I think the other guys have flawed logic. It seems to me that if you like girls, and they like guys... it's not you who is gay. ^_^
LOL!!! You should tell those boys that, Leafray!!! xDD

Well, its ok in my opinion, so just ignore. But if it REALLY gets on your nerves, tell them exactly what binary said and might as well just shut the h*ll up xD

I think the other guys have flawed logic. It seems to me that if you like girls, and they like guys... it's not you who is gay. :p
OMG, that's so true. Great advice.

Anway, yes. It's okay. All the girls hate me at my school, so my spot is with the guys. It's OKAY.

I hang out with guys and girls. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it, and I don't understand the issue. Life would be a little boring if it was lacking in male mates.

And aside from the fact that these people are mean, they also sound extremely homophobic. Sounds like you'd be best off with your female friends.

[ Haha. 'Female friends' and 'Male mates'. Alliteration sensation. xD ]

Hey! I am a guy at school who mainly have girls as my friends. Sometimes I think the guys get jealous maybe that's why they make fun of me calling me 'gay'. :angry: I find it quite unfair because it's not my fault. I just love hanging out with girls more than boys becuase they are easier to make friends with. And I won't have a problem with girl friends. What do you think? ;)
I have a similar situation. Except there are quite a few guys in my group, just not as many. But, unlike other guys, I'll let the girls do stuff to me (straighten my hair, put on makeup, etc) and I've also bi***ed with them about people. Sometimes, I forget to take off the makeup (usually just eyeliner) and the other dudes are all like

"Rawr, I'm a big boy, Imma gonna bash you for that." (But, they won't. I've got people who'll back me up, and some who are affiliated with 'crews/gangs')

And, sometimes I b (will edit soon, gotta go)

ok first off, i know what you are talking about, it is waaaaaaay easier to be friends with the oppisate sex.. hehehehehe I'm still not very good at making friends with guys though. Anyway just ignore your guy friends. remind them that chicks totally dig dating guys after being good friends, even if thats not actually how your thinking.

That is so sexist it isn't even funny D:

What is wrong with girls that guys who are friends with a bunch of us are considered gay? Seriously, girls are so much more mature-acting (no offence to guys who act seriously, just on average-ness here) than guys, especially during middle school and early high school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back