I am a guy, who is friends with girls?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is very common at our school.

Doesn't mean your gay.

It's really stupid, I know.

If you hang out with too many girls they assume you are gay,

If you hang out with too many guys they assume you are gay.

Stupid logic, huh?

Hang out with people you feel more comfortable with. Apparently you feel more comfortable with hanging out with the girls at your school because they are not assholes compared to the guys which are.

Im a girl and i love hanging out with guys who ahng out with girls kinda.... if tht makes sense. not gay gay guys but not guys who think they are supremely cool and the girls are head over heels in love with them. I hang out with my friends and im besties with a big group of guys, i have them all 2 myself lol. But guys are easier 2 tlk 2 if ur friends wit them because i find them wayyyyy more trustworthy. Those guys are gay i think that all the time lol

Im a guy, i hang out with girls, guys just dont like me simply cause im weird :D , and it doesn't make you gay XD.

lol, binary. yeah, itis easier to make friends with girls because they're more open about their feelings, but hey, come on, lots of girls i know hang out with guys more than with girls but nobody's telling them they're gay. its your choice who you want to be friends with, nobody can tell you what to do.

I have the same problem.

But it's common in class. So what else can we do? They ALWAYS tease me whenever I do something.

I play with alot of boy and some girls.

What can we do? It maynot work, what Binary said. :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back