I aM tHe WaLrUs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I live on the third floor, so there is only one more set of stairs." She smiled, giggling when Alastor climbed on Eric, more specifically his head, "I think he likes you."

Lucy laughed. "I'm just very insightful, that's all," she told him, grinning. "And of course you will. I think I'm entitled to getting what I want with you."

Eric laughed loudly, and said, "I just hope he doesn't start clawing my face or something. That would be bad." He kept walking up the stairs, and began to whistle one of the popular songs of the day.

"Aw, he's not that mean, and he only claws at those who grab his tail." She giggled, smiling when he began to whistle, "Ah, were here~ Third floor~" She slid her hand into her pocket, pulling out a key that she slid into the lock, unlocking room three-one-eight.

Lucy said, "Well.... I don't know. I probably wouldn't mind very much. Just having you is enough for me, I guess." She beamed up at him, kissing him briefly. "I'm sure there would be a good reason for it, anyway."

Eric said, "Good. Then I will gladly be friends with your cat." He walked into the apartment, and looked around. "I like it," he told her, smiling.

Asher returned the kiss. "You don't have to think too much into it, though, of course. It's not likely I'll say no when I enjoyed it that much," he smiled. "But I'm glad I'm enough to satisfy you."

"Thanks." She giggled, "It's really small though." It was, in fact, quite small. It had one bedroom hat had two beds crammed into it, a living room, a small kitchen, and one tiny bathroom.

Eric said, "It's homey, and cozy. Plus, I don't mind small spaces. I mean, I'd rather have a little space, and use all of it, rather than have a huge space, and never use half of it."

Lucy giggled. "Well, I'm glad that you're glad." She yawned, now feeling more tried than before. "If I go to sleep, will you stay with me?"

"Good point, but I have a little space and don't use a lot of it." She said, gesturing to the large amount of unused space, "Anyway, so what do you want to do now? It's already about...ten-o'-clock."

Eric said, "I don't mind just talking. I mean... you're so interesting, and funny, and cute, and I like hearing what you have to say." He smiled sheepishly, and scratched the back of his head. "You don't think that's weird, do you?"

Lucy laid on the bed, and pulled him down beside her, holding him close. "Good. I don't want you to leave." She cuddled close, burying her face in the front of his shirt. Pretty soon, she was fast asleep, looking completely content.

Asher smiled, watching sleep in his arms. She looked totally calm, relaxed and beautiful. He wasn't tired enough to sleep yet, but it was nice just to watch her until he eventually dozed off some time later.

Eric said, "Well, that's okay. I probably should be getting home, anyway." He went over to her, and pulled her close, kissing her. "Goodnight. You can come over again tomorrow, if you like."

Jesse looked back inside at Mari. "Stalk? I never actually thought of it like that, so don't worry." He shrugged, leaning against the windowsill.

Lucy remained fast asleep for a little while, until she got a little bit chilly. She pulled the covers over the pair drowsily, then went back to sleep.

Asher slid his arms around her again gently, having been stirred by her movement slightly-- not that he minded. When he fell back to sleep, it was much deeper than before, and he slept through the whole night after that.

Morgan shivered even more. Her teeth started chattering, so she went back inside. She started walking up to her apartment. She found it kind of strange that Jesse was in the same building as her. She went back into her apartment and hid under the covers in her bed. She dozed off quickly, though nightmares woke her up every couple of hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back