i hate neopets!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love neopets! Saying that right in front of my face hurts my feelings! Everyone has differant opinions you know! Some of you are just saying this because you aren't very good at it! You do not know how to get throphies, gain neopoints, stuff like that! But when you understand it, it will be REALLY fun! It is NOT pointless, OR boring! You are not even giving neopets a chance! Click around, see what happens! Ask people for help if you don't understand! Just don't scream and yell to everybody! I don't mind you hating it, just DON'T say that in my face okay?
Yeah! Now I have to hunt down boards with here Jenny! I really don't mind you hating it too, but why do you have to post it on a place like this when Neopets players can hear?! Please can't you people STOP, you are ruining it for the rest of us who enjoy it!

first there came tamagotchis, then years later came pokemon. now neopets? i hate neopets! they try to copy tamagotchis and pokemon! i like pokemon and tamas but i HATE neopets! they are wannabees! they try to copy pokemon by haveing a battle dome!they try to fight like pokemon! neopets are C-O-R-N-Y! :furawatchi: :unsure: :ph34r: B) B) :D B) :angry: :angry: :angry:
Why are you in neo-talk, then? :angry:

You came in here to say that you hate neopets.

This board is for disscusion of neopets. Not hating it.

Neopets copyed pokemon a little,

but pokemon copyed other things. :angry:

Now, keep it down with these boards, okay?

Thanks, Mimitchiz.

Or,I should say-

Regards, Mimitchiz

first there came tamagotchis, then years later came pokemon. now neopets? i hate neopets! they try to copy tamagotchis and pokemon! i like pokemon and tamas but i HATE neopets! they are wannabees! they try to copy pokemon by haveing a battle dome!they try to fight like pokemon! neopets are C-O-R-N-Y! :eek: :marumimitchi: :chohimetchi: :gozarutchi: :pochitchi: :mimitchi: :wacko: :angry: :angry: :angry:
i hate neopets to they are SO STUPID :angry:

I love neopets if you don't like them you are so weird. :) :lol: ;) B) :wacko: :ph34r: :wub: :lol: :lol: :huh: B)
Riiiiiiiiiight -_- . So now all the neopet-haters/dislikers are weird? That's like saying "You're weird! Cause you don't like cheese!"

-OK, not really, but still...

who doesn't hate neopets?, tamagirl no offense, but this IS neotalk so she is still talking about neopets. she has a right to state her opinion...

anarita, people dont hate neo because thier not good at it. I was a very good player and I hate it now. some of us ACTUALLY know about the truth of neopets and their darkside. And if it hurts so much that someone doesnt like neopets then get over it... again we can state our opinions.. just like you can

I will now state why I don't like neopets:

1. Too merchandised-isized-ish.

The trading cards and plushies were OK, but video games? Movies? I dunno, I just... don't like it...

2. It gets boring.

It does. They include a lot of games, but they tire me now ;.;...

3. Not updated with nice things anymore

The News page now only has caption contest updates, new petpet spotlights, etc, etc. What happened to all the interesting neonews? And what about Neoschool? It's been years since they said they'd start that up... And is it up? No!

4. The forum...just...STINKS.

No offense, but I don't like the forums there at all. Too many spammers, too many worthless topics, you can't find people you know there.

5. Too many people!

Millions!

I prefer smaller community sites, like TamaTalk :3.

And there you go. I hath stated my opinions.

~Fyrefox

I love neopets! Saying that right in front of my face hurts my feelings! Everyone has differant opinions you know! Some of you are just saying this because you aren't very good at it! You do not know how to get throphies, gain neopoints, stuff like that! But when you understand it, it will be REALLY fun! It is NOT pointless, OR boring! You are not even giving neopets a chance! Click around, see what happens! Ask people for help if you don't understand! Just don't scream and yell to everybody! I don't mind you hating it, just DON'T say that in my face okay?
How do you know people who don't like neopets are actually bad at it?

I had almost 1 million Nps, my pets were all well-trained, and now I don't like Neopets... at all.

I agrre, but here is my LOOONG list of reasons.

1. Too commercialized

2. the neopets team are LIARS! I know for a fact that neopets thats right NEOPETS!!!! WEBSITE has been hacked into! remember the "misfiring lab ray" that was the work of ad0

2.They favortize the rich and famouse players I know incidents that have happened which makes it true.

3. Too many people are ruining the site now or the so called "n00bs" why else was general chat taken away?

3.all the boards are off topic

4. Its not about us anymore, neopets team love money!

5.Too many unfair freezings, its because they use autobots.

6.Thwey dont reply to your emails if youve been unfairly frozen, well unless your featheralley....

7.they have ads now! its given my friends spyware

8. It's too addictive

9. and the number 1 reason why... they suck!

Why are you in neo-talk, then? <_<
You came in here to say that you hate neopets.

This board is for disscusion of neopets. Not hating it.

Neopets copyed pokemon a little,

but pokemon copyed other things. :D

Now, keep it down with these boards, okay?

Thanks, Mimitchiz.

Or,I should say-

Regards, Mimitchiz
Guess what? This board DOESN'T say "Neo lovers board". So ha! I HATE NEOPETS! They are the most annoying freaky-dinkie thing ever! Tamagotchis are WAY better and so are Pokemon. ;)

I said a neopet is going to win. There is some neopets that could bet a pokemon a one attack.
Yeah right. Neopets look like they are stuffed-animals that you can rip easily. Pokemon can so beat them. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back