i hate neopets!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
first there came tamagotchis, then years later came pokemon. now neopets? i hate neopets! they try to copy tamagotchis and pokemon! i like pokemon and tamas but i HATE neopets! they are wannabees! they try to copy pokemon by haveing a battle dome!they try to fight like pokemon! neopets are C-O-R-N-Y! :blink: ;) :D :D :p :p :D :D :p :D
well, i actually think neopets are fun and interesting. it's not really copying pokemon-i wouldn't know about tamagotchi but on neopets, you make up to 4 pets, paint them different colors, buy items to feed them, groom them, make them happy, or to make them look cooler. you play games, make a neohome and other kewl stuffs. and neither pokemon nor tamagotchi lets you make a house $ your pet. just saying. :blink:

Another reason I don't like Neo:

They -sometimes- freeze people on the slightest offence. They practically admitted it themselves! I quote two of their rules:

-----------------------

To keep Neopets a clean place to be the following things are NOT permitted. Any offending accounts will have their messages removed and their accounts permanently deleted.

Do not discuss religious or political views anywhere on Neopets.

Do not spam the message boards, guild boards, or other site areas. This includes Chain Letters of any kind!

So that means you're deleted, off the site, if you make one spam post or chain letter? Or discuss your political views? Not everyone's going to see that tiny NeoRules link and know not to do those things.

I agrre, but here is my LOOONG list of reasons.

1. Too commercialized

2. the neopets team are LIARS! I know for a fact that neopets thats right NEOPETS!!!! WEBSITE has been hacked into! remember the "misfiring lab ray" that was the work of ad0

2.They favortize the rich and famouse players I know incidents that have happened which makes it true.

3. Too many people are ruining the site now or the so called "n00bs" why else was general chat taken away?

3.all the boards are off topic

4. Its not about us anymore, neopets team love money!

5.Too many unfair freezings, its because they use autobots.

6.Thwey dont reply to your emails if youve been unfairly frozen, well unless your featheralley....

7.they have ads now! its given my friends spyware

8. It's too addictive

9. and the number 1 reason why... they suck!
I agree on all counts except for #8. It doesn't addict me, and never has. I'm thankful for that.

I used to be addicted, but when my acciount got frozen I was slowly detaching from neo then I broke free of the addiction I thank anti neopain forumns for that :angry:

first there came tamagotchis, then years later came pokemon. now neopets? i hate neopets! they try to copy tamagotchis and pokemon! i like pokemon and tamas but i HATE neopets! they are wannabees! they try to copy pokemon by haveing a battle dome!they try to fight like pokemon! neopets are C-O-R-N-Y! :angry: :unsure: :angry: :ph34r: :ph34r: :blink: :lol: :) :p B)
I agree such a ripoff....

YOUR ALL BIENG :lol: @@@@@@@ IDOTS :)

SHOULD I JUST KILL YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*backhands catgirl181*

SNAP OUTTA IT, MAN!!

And we already knew Neo sucks, so there.

Ok, ok, i think this topic has had enough, please do not threatn to kill people because they have their own opinions. You should respect there opinions because no one thinks exactly a like.

*Closed by RR*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back