I just bought a Mothra today!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got mine straight form Japan so yours should get here first.I will post here when I get it.I love Giant monsters in this is really a collectible is you like them.

WOOO!! Monsters! :eek:

I think they should have something like "monster-tchi" or "zombie-tchi" or something for halloween! (besides devilgotchi)

I believe all three Mothra are coming from Japan, definitely the two that spudilike and I purchased. Stopioh, yours may be fromthe same seller,too. I believe he had 3 or 4 originally. This is kind of funny...it's the Great Mothra Race! :D Unless mine is lost in the mail or something(NOO!!) it should be here anytime now.

Hehehe, which Mothra will come first? We should make a reality TV show about it. :D

But I know how the wait can be.. Every day you check your letter box, hoping it will come. And when your Tamagotchi arrives, it is so exciting! :D :D

I can't wait to find out more about them. Like I said, I don't really know much about Mothra's. :D If any of you make a log I'd be very interested in reading it. :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe all three Mothra are coming from Japan, definitely the two that spudilike and I purchased. Stopioh, yours may be fromthe same seller,too. I believe he had 3 or 4 originally. This is kind of funny...it's the Great Mothra Race! :) Unless mine is lost in the mail or something(NOO!!) it should be here anytime now.
What is the name of the seller?And when I first heard from the seller he said that it takes 20-30 days to get here.To long of a wait for me. :)

"It's now the Amazing Mothra Race! So filled with suspense and drama...it's gone POSTAL!! Check in for daily updates on who is in the lead." :( I love it! :ph34r:

stopioh, The seller who I purchased from is called toyzinjapan. He seems pretty good, and had three of them for sale at the time.

The seller who I purchased from is called toyzinjapan. He seems pretty good, and had three of them for sale at the time.
I got one from him too! last weekend... so it should get here late next week? :( Aparently the guys has a lot of P1's, P2's, and Mothras. He is listing them quite cheap now! He has 2 on ebay, one "buy-it-now" for $19.99 and the other has a starting bid of $9.99. He must really be trying to get rid of this stuff! When he first listed, they were all typical prices ($30-$40) and now they have come WAY down.

He sold this one lot not too long ago. There were 12 Mothra, and 12 each of 3 different colored P1's/P2's. The lot sold for $800 if memory serves me correctly.

Anyways, at least 3 of us are waiting on Mothra from him now. Please let us know when you get them!

KM

Oh.It's not from the same seller.I saw his things he sold on ebay though.

If its hard for you to find Jason store

just type in "Japanese Tamagotchi" on the search bar

Jr-rc's store will come out ^_^

(I once had that problem too :eek: )

oh, and btw...

Im planning on buying that $19.99 Mothra!

[and good news for me KM, PayPal is already in Indonesia! So I can start ebay shopping XD]

hehe :eek:

I wanted to ask WHEN everyone bought thier Mothra from toyzinjapan. Do you remember the date? If it is still in your "My Ebay" page waiting on a feedback, then that line will have a sale date. Mine was Oct 22. I was just curious.... Thanks!

KM

I finally got my mortha today.It is really fun.And I didn't get it from toyzinjapan I got it from someone else.

My sale date was October 7th. I'm trying not to get too worried...but the longer it takes, the more difficult it is. :D

Just to let you know my Mothra came today ;)  
Hope everyone else gets theirs soon too! //Spudi :huh:
I got mine too.Read one on my old post.I guess I won the race.And it would be a good idea to do a mothra group hatching.Only problem is I already started mine.

I'm really sad because it looks like that one isn't coming. It's been way too long, I think it must've gotten lost in shipping. ;) What a bummer. I think someone bought one for me online though from another seller last night. Soooo...I should be able to come in a solid 3rd place in this race! :D Oh yeah. :huh:

Does anyone know when morthav evolves.It only evolved once and itis 3 years old.

Mine came today! I love the sounds! Completely different and unique to the others!

KM

woah! Congrats KM!

Hope you have fun with it and good luck rasing it :hitodetchi:

I hope you get yours soon Aubrey :D

Mine came today! I love the sounds! Completely different and unique to the others!
KM
Lucky you! :p

I'm thinking about buying one... do you think I should?

And Aubrey, don't worry! Sometimes the mail is slow (they don't call it snail mail for nothing, :D )

I'm sure yours will arrive soon! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back