I just bought a Mothra today!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My is soon going to be an adult stage.It finally evolved yesterday.And the Mortha is really worth the money,trust me.

HOLD THE MUSIC EVERYONE!!! :D

...I got my Mothra yesterday!!! Yaaay...it came! *dances around* I was so excited when I got it, apparrently my Mom had taken it out of the mailbox Wednesday morning and failed to tell me about it until last night. I was so happy I took it to my Chinese class...unopened. Oh yeah. ;) lol In fact, I've been keeping it near me in the house all day today...still unopened...and I'm going to start it here in a moment.

The interesting thing is...my boyfriend(who is now into Tamagotchi as well!) bought a second one for me when I thought mine wasn't coming AND he won a third one from the same seller after he bid on it on a whim. Soo...now there's 3 Mothra between the two of us. I think he's keeping one and I'm going to have the second one, so I can keep one mint in the box and play with one. So, I came in last place in this race...but I've got three Mothra now! hehehee :)

I suppose when it rains it really DOES pour! :D

Yay Aubrey! I knew it wasn't lost in the post... just snail mail. :D

I hope to see you posting a lot of information on them!

My is soon going to be an adult stage.It finally evolved yesterday.And the Mortha is really worth the money,trust me.
How old was it when it evolved to the cacoon/adult stage?

Congrats Aubrey! I knew it would come! And Major Congrats on getting 3 Of them!!!! :furawatchi:

KM

Congratulations Aubrey! It's great that we all ended up happy- and you - who were seemingly the unlikiest, ended up being the luckiest of the lot! :lol:

Thanks, guys! :D You have no idea how thrilled I was to hear the news about the Mothra trio! hehe Too cool. Hey Jiro, check your PM box, ok? :D

Here is a picture of my new baby as she looks today in the Larval stage. I will start a log about her, too, but I just had to post this here. :lol: This is officially one of my all-time favorite virtual pets.

My Mothra Larva!!

Last edited by a moderator:
How old was it when it evolved to the cacoon/adult stage?
Congrats Aubrey! I knew it would come! And Major Congrats on getting 3 Of them!!!! :(

KM
Oh it still is in the grub stage.It goes baby,larva,grub,cacoon,then adult,and mabye secret character.Mine is 6 years old and in the grub stage.I think it will turn into a cacoon at 7 years of age.But I'm not sure.Probably somewhere around 7.I'm also playing with it right now. ;) And yesterday I watched Godzilla vs. Mothra.It got me back into the giant monster spirit.

Oh it still is in the grub stage.It goes baby,larva,grub,cacoon,then adult,and mabye secret character.Mine is 6 years old and in the grub stage.I think it will turn into a cacoon at 7 years of age.But I'm not sure.Probably somewhere around 7.I'm also playing with it right now. ;) And yesterday I watched Godzilla vs. Mothra.It got me back into the giant monster spirit.
Okay, Thanks! Please let us know here when/if it cacoons! Mine just evolved to the grub stage too, but from the looks of the growth chart, I don't know if it'll go further.

KM

whats a mothra?
Oh mothra is a giant butterfly monster from the godzilla movies.I watch them so I should know.

My mothragotchi just cacooned a few minutes ago.It is 7 years old.Now i have to wait an hour before I see what it becomes.

It evovled into a normal mothra.Next time I'm going to make it evil.

Ok, Mothra update. Mine is currently a Mothra grub and is 7 years old as of this morning. She is 49 tons, and I have only once let her hearts decline past halfway on both meters. I believe I started my Mothra during the afternoon and has never been paused, so I am anxiously awaiting her potential evolution! If(when?) she evolves I will tell you guys what she turns into. :furawatchi:

I just got a Fairy Mothra character. :mimitchi: I love it, she's so easy to care for and extremely cute! I'm going to see how long she can live.

Ah I still had mine paused for a long time now.I need to start it up again.

Is everyone still on their original Mothra character? Mine is 11 years old today. I'm curious to know how everyone else's is doing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back