I just bought a Nano Dino!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you haven't gotten it by now... Unfortunatly you probably won't. Its nice you have faith is will show up but it has been way to long. Let alone they could have driven it to you. Even if that is probably a longer drive then they'd likely take.

-_- ;

It still hasnt shown up, but they have finally gotten back to the paypal thing and htey are issueing me a refund for it.

Honestly though i wouldnt expect them to drive it to me. For medical resons i am unable to drive for 3 hours at a time (let alone the 3 hours back home!) so, i really cant expect or ask them to. you know?

I do have another on the way though, along with my clear nano kitty I was looking for from the same seller. so, thats good at least. lets hope these show up! lol. Just wishing i would have had the refund before i bought these, i oculd have put it towards those.

I think paypal charges you to put the funds back into your bank account doesnt it?

Last edited by a moderator:
No. I don't think so. It will be on your paypal. Then you place it back on the card if you used one if you choose to. So I think you'd be okay if you placed it back there. Just make sure if you are expecting it back in your account and plan to use it local, you check the deposit made connection.

A classic Nano Kitty? Good thing, two birds, one stone. Less shipping charge. Glad you found stuff you are looking for with another user.

Ya, true. The thought would be nice though. I understand that.

I officially got my refund today for the original one. So its just in my paypal for now.

Yep, i already have a clear purple nano kitty, but this one is a clear, i guess silver one, but i just call it clear. I decided since i finally found my clear nano baby i was looking for before for sentimental reasons, that it owuld be fun to have them all in clear. Someday, id like to have all of them in all the colours. but, thats a dream for another day :) lol.

Now, just waiting on them to arrive!

I was asking because I have a translucent purple nano kitty. Mine is sentimental to me as it was one of my first digital pets. It has a 1990's pokemon pokeball chain and clip now though. (off of the pokeball with a figure inside)

Glad you got your refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back