I just found a way to succesfully

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: what the hell is the point of doing this it so makes tamagotchis unfun that is just stupid!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: what the hell is the point of doing this it so makes tamagotchis unfun that is just stupid!
Some people are bored with their tamas.

I do respect your opinion, but try not to be so rude next time, thanks.

I know that, I tried it. But a few minutes after having my wonderful Ginjirotchi I heard a loud beeeeeeeep.. PUFFY had reset herself. And I mean reset. I'm not trying it again.
Same. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Bye bye 3rd gen Whaletchi. Took me a month!

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, that was a great guide Rachelgotchi! it sure helped me avoide destroying my tama when i debugged this morning.

looknohands

cool, I will try it as soon as thanksgiving or chirstmas comes, or when my tam runs out of battery/physically dies, i want to save my high gen for now until i get bored :p

So not cool and It wrecked my tam !

You should buy me a new one!

I hate it and I want a new tam!

To all readers of this comment do NOT de bugg your tam

So not cool and It wrecked my tam !You should buy me a new one!

I hate it and I want a new tam!

To all readers of this comment do NOT de bugg your tam
You obviously did somethng wrong. i did this seversal times and my tamagotchi's never broke.

You didn't have to do this. It's your own fault you tama broke. I wasn't in the work space, smashing up your tama.

Just a word to the wise, I suppose, after reading about one reader who won't give me any details but says I broke her tama, don't do this if you have an enlarged fear of breaking your tama. Your nervousness will cause your hand to become unsteady and you will make mistakes.

THT WEBBY IS SO CHEESY ALL YOUR PICTURES ARE HAND DRAWN FIND A WEBSITE AND GET THEM FROM THERE IT MAKES YOUR SITE LOOK MUCH BETTER! :ichigotchi:

QUITE FRANKLY ITS YOUR FAULT...............I MEEN YOU SHUDNT AV DONE IT THEN SHUD YOU IF YOU WERNT 100% SURE THT IT WAS GOING TO WORK THINK BEFORE YOU DEBUG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ichigotchi:

well when i debugg my tama it debugs just fine i even changed the background on the inside of the screen and it works just fine!

THT WEBBY IS SO CHEESY ALL YOUR PICTURES ARE HAND DRAWN FIND A WEBSITE AND GET THEM FROM THERE IT MAKES YOUR SITE LOOK MUCH BETTER! :wacko:
??

Lol, it's not my site, and the pics weren't hand drawn.

Please don't type in caps.

THT WEBBY IS SO CHEESY ALL YOUR PICTURES ARE HAND DRAWN FIND A WEBSITE AND GET THEM FROM THERE IT MAKES YOUR  SITE LOOK MUCH BETTER! :huh:
^You're utterly weird. Not saying that's bad or anything.

But don't spam!

Anyways, great instructions RachelGotchi! I'll be sure to come here next time I debug!

Last edited by a moderator:
please dont bump old topics, its against the rules. Any great guide on avoiding debugging problems!

looknohands

Okies! So I am positive thousands have thought of it, but I just want to spread the word!
1. First, do the normal debug routine. If you do not know how, please look here.

https://www.pixelmood.com/tamagotchi_connection_debugging.htm

2. Now, DON"T put your tama back together, because it took me many tries to get it right. Simple hold the first back panel (Where you unscrewed the four screws) Tightly to your tama.

3. Put the battery back.

4. See if your tamagotchi is debugged. If so, the eggon the screen will vibrate really fast. If it doesn't work, go back in with the pencil and rub a little more. choose your character when the egg hatches an it shows the baby tama and it's gender, right after the egg hatches. You do tis by pressing the A button when the screen just described shows. (If the egg doesn't hatch be sure you filled out the information needed by pressing B to show the date charts and what not!) Also, you mayneed to reset it by hitting the B button, because the egg won't hatch.

5. Take the battery out.

6. Go back where the debug circle is, and remove all that lead (pencil markings) in the center with an eraser.

7. This time, when putting your tama back together, screw the back panel in before putting in your battery.

8. Now, When you put the battery back in, look at the screen. If the egg is no longer vibrating, Great! You have successfully undebugged your tama. (If it doesn't do this, erase some more.)

9. Hit the B (center) button. Be very careful to hit download, not reset.

!0. Put your tama back together.

11. Voila! You now have the character you love and adore. :wacko:

Please comment.

This has been thouroghly tested.
Yep I knew that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back