I just found a way to succesfully

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
QUITE FRANKLY ITS YOUR FAULT...............I MEEN YOU SHUDNT AV DONE IT THEN SHUD YOU IF YOU WERNT 100% SURE THT IT WAS GOING TO WORK THINK BEFORE YOU DEBUG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
keep you hair on!

Okies! So I am positive thousands have thought of it, but I just want to spread the word!
1. First, do the normal debug routine. If you do not know how, please look here.

https://www.pixelmood.com/tamagotchi_connection_debugging.htm

2. Now, DON"T put your tama back together, because it took me many tries to get it right. Simple hold the first back panel (Where you unscrewed the four screws) Tightly to your tama.

3. Put the battery back.

4. See if your tamagotchi is debugged. If so, the eggon the screen will vibrate really fast. If it doesn't work, go back in with the pencil and rub a little more. choose your character when the egg hatches an it shows the baby tama and it's gender, right after the egg hatches. You do tis by pressing the A button when the screen just described shows. (If the egg doesn't hatch be sure you filled out the information needed by pressing B to show the date charts and what not!) Also, you mayneed to reset it by hitting the B button, because the egg won't hatch.

5. Take the battery out.

6. Go back where the debug circle is, and remove all that lead (pencil markings) in the center with an eraser.

7. This time, when putting your tama back together, screw the back panel in before putting in your battery.

8. Now, When you put the battery back in, look at the screen. If the egg is no longer vibrating, Great! You have successfully undebugged your tama. (If it doesn't do this, erase some more.)

9. Hit the B (center) button. Be very careful to hit download, not reset.

!0. Put your tama back together.

11. Voila! You now have the character you love and adore. :angry:

Please comment.

This has been thouroghly tested.
Im sorry but your just debugging then undebugging.

Look, if you read the thing thouroughly, you'd see there is more to it. In a V3 just debbugging causes multiple problems.

I know this has nothing to do with your subject, but how do you get a little design in the corner of your screen? :( . Ineed your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want the jumping angel like you do thanks!

PS:Tell me if it costs money. :(

Oh, P.S. You heard it from me first! XD
I remember posting about how to un-debug a Tamagotchi a loooooong time ago.

Thanks for the helpful guide! But, I'm such a worrier, I just can't do it :p I can't risk losing my tama evenm if the character is fat, has HUGE lips and stick legs.... :p

But Ristar... the v3 gets glitches. This is bassically getting whatever character you want, on the V3, while still being able to punch in the codes.

Thanks! I might try this if my tama ever dies! I'm always so busy, it might die, so... yea... I been wanting to try debugging my tama, but from the other ways, I've heard that your tama might get messed up. :p

Wow, thanks! I just did this and it works! I got the Nyatchi, the one you get with the stuffed animal from the code in the shop! I've always wanted one! :angry:

hi,

i tried this but when i oped my tamagotchi i cant find the word "debug" or the circles anywhere on my tama!?

what can i do? :D

i have a tamagothi connexions. (i think!)

actually u heard from me first, just saying :angry: no hard feelings though =)

Hey,

I've never debugged my Tama before... but it don't sound good at all!

Here I'll remind you why not to do it:

*The eraser dust could get in your Tamagotchi. This would cause it to be stuck and be dis-functional.

*You could lose screws as you pull it apart. This would make your Tama be not able to screw back together!

*If you've never done it before, you can't be sure that it actually works!

*You could press the wrong button, unsrew the wrong screw, etc. And totally bugger you're Tama forever.

*Instructions for a V3 could be different to instructions for a V2 Tama and you may be following instructions for a the opposite Version on Tama than your own!!

*Somebody could have typed a wrong mistake in the instructions and this could fail you...

Here are just a few disasters that could happen to your Tama if you tried to 'Un-Bug' it.

I totally don't recomend it, even if others say it works. If it does- wicked! And Good Luck! But you never know; afterwards, your Tama could be dis-functional forever later on after the De-Bug.

I hope you read and understood my point here... if you still want to Un-Bug ya Tama- go ahead! But if all else fails, remember everything I had written here that I warned you about. :angry:

Good Day and Good Luck!

xoxo

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back