I need a better avetar

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tahnk you!!!! That was helpful,but I can't write word on it but i can resize it!Thank you!

thanks for the avetar u made for me.How do you make it move on the avatar?

do you know whatt flash is if u know okay i make an swf and after that i export it as an animated gif simple but first i draw the things there shall move like in a cartoon i actually make anime movies and games

are you talking about macromedia flash? I worked that for some time (I´m a designer) it´s simple to work on, just has MANY MANY MANY steps... so its long, if you wanna do it right :unsure:

aww peanutbutter, don´t worry it is kinda hard... do you have PSP 7?

if you can´t do it ask someone that knows how to to do one for you... maybe they´ll help you :unsure:

making avatars (too many a's i say) is hard for me... AND I MAKE GRAPHICS FOR MY WEBSITE CONSTANTLY!!!!!!!!! and i wonder why i can't make a good avatar.

aww peanutbutter, don´t worry it is kinda hard... do you have PSP 7?if you can´t do it ask someone that knows how to to do one for you... maybe they´ll help you :D
awww thanks val ure nice but i dont know if i have "PSP" :D :unsure:

hey val im one of the greatest flash animators and programmers in denmark i have games on the two biggest danish game websites :unsure:

Well, it's not that difficult actually. I've pixeled my Avatar from a cute picture. But you could also use any picture you see, just save that picture and open it in a program like Photoshop (elements). Now it's time to use the crop tool. Set it to 64 x 64 pixels and draw a box around the part of the image you want to use, crop it. All done! Of course you can also add your name and/or borders (by changing the canvas size) etc.
Yes, but then how do you get it on TamaTalk? What I mean is, how do you get it as your avatar on TamaTalk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back