I need HELP with deciding

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WHich should I buy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before Christmas Eve is seriously pushing it, especially considering how crazy the post office gets around the holidays. I wouldn't be surprised if they came after the holidays, unfortunately.

true well at least i'll have a definite p1 to play with :lol: i'm just leaning on a christmas miracle then lolz

Before Christmas Eve is seriously pushing it, especially considering how crazy the post office gets around the holidays. I wouldn't be surprised if they came after the holidays, unfortunately.

ebay predicted with my mesutchi that it would come around the 23 to jan 13

What do you suggest to do if i want to bring it on a trip?
I don't see why you can't bring it. I might not have time to watch it all the time though because I'd want to be having fun with my family on the trip and all. :)

I don't see why you can't bring it. I might not have time to watch it all the time though because I'd want to be having fun with my family on the trip and all. :)

to transport it on the trip im putting it into one of those pet pouches and a soft material bag that was made for a nintendo ds

:lol:

My link

hey what size screw driver do i use for vintage tamagotchis like my mesutchi? :angry: i think i misshaped them bit i think i can still get them off

I'm excited to announce that i have both tamas i wanted being shipped i have a angel, a tamagotchi school, and a genjintchi! :D and right now i have my collectors hong edition running!!!! i had no idea it was in english though! :D :lol: :wacko: :p ;) :eek: :)

I would recommend geting a Angel. The school is in Japanese and will be harder to use than the Angel. the angels also look cool and there is more information on them compared to the school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back