I need help...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. It's just if he finds out that his girlfriend doesn't like him, should I ask him then?
Well, I'm assuming that if he finds out his girlfriend does'nt like him, then he'll break up with her. So... yeah. You should. You know, after they break up.

Well, I'm assuming that if he finds out his girlfriend does'nt like him, then he'll break up with her. So... yeah. You should. You know, after they break up.
I know. But like I said up there I think he might ask be after they break up...I've got my reasons to think so as well...

I know. But like I said up there I think he might ask be after they break up...I've got my reasons to think so as well...
Like what?

But if the dance is getting close, and he broke up with his girlfriend and he still has not asked you out, then you should ask him. He probbaly would still want to go to the dance, so he'll go with somebody. But if they broke up recently then he might not ask someone, so you should ask him. Because he probbably still wants to go.

Like what?
But if the dance is getting close, and he broke up with his girlfriend and he still has not asked you out, then you should ask him. He probbaly would still want to go to the dance, so he'll go with somebody. But if they broke up recently then he might not ask someone, so you should ask him. Because he probbably still wants to go.
He hasen't broken up yet. And if they are shes gonna do it. I've got this feeling shes gonna break up with him, tomorrow, the dance >.<

TH DANCE FREAKING ROCKED!! I LOVED IT!! We danced a bit, when the rock songs came on...otherwise there was rap...which in my opinion is crap music. When 1985 a lot of rap fans stepped of the dance floor. The rock people went to the middle, sand and jumped up and down, I got next to him! >.< It was awesome for both 1985 and Rockstar and then some more crap music >.> I loved it thought...I'm not sure if they broke up though...He seemed to be happy at the dance and didn't really dance or talk.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, loads of people when I had a crush on a boy told me just to simply tell him what I felt about him, but it's not that easy. Although, I don't think you should just sit around and not do anything. Maybe become more friendly, chatty with him......

that might lead to him feeling that he should ask you out?!

Hope it helps!

xxx ;)

honestly, nothing. If he has a girlfriend then he's just not available. If she really doesn't like him the relationship will probably end soon anyways. But when it comes to people who are already dating someone then just don't do anything.

Hi,

I have the same problem, theres this boy in my science,gym,music,art,spanish,social studies class, hes very cute,funny and nice. He always smiles at me and says "Hi Skadi!" Like he's Christan Siriano(xD). I don't know if he likes me or just wants to be friends, I don;t think he has a girlfriend. Once when we were waiting for Mrs.Hoffman to let us in for ss, Vinny(The boy I have a crush on and the boy in almost all of my classes) came up to me and my sister and smiled at me. xD My sister was all' AWW!!! HE SMILED AT YOU." xDDD

Okay, anyway, talk to him,smile at him(What I do to Vinny), watch his actions and voice tone towards other girls: EX: Is he mean to this girl named Linda? Is he nice to a girl named Jenna or does he flirt w/ Tina? (Lame examples, yes. xDD) I did that with Vinny, he isn't so nice to Emily(Theres some names, I don't want to type.), but he' still friends w/ her. Watch his actions towards you; does he try to get close to you? Or does he stay away as far as possible? Does he smile at you? Or does he frown? Does he act like a show off around you? Or does he not? Does he act super sweet towards you? Or does he act ugly around you? Watch how he treats other boys, when your around other guys does he stare?

(Please note the paragraph in italics is real, from me.)

Hope I helped!!!

RT Best of luck w/ him.

I have the same problem. He's not dating any1 but i'm 14 and he's 12

okay, i'm not sure if anyone has said this yet (didn't feel like reading all posts. ;) ) but, this has worked for me once before, and it should work if you play it cool... just try and make friends. say hello, kinda hang around him a little and wait until he notices, maybe one day you'll start hanging out as friends, and once you feel it's right go for it. if you're still not feeling right about telling him how you feel about him, still, the feeling of being friends or close to him will be really nice and maybe you'll realize it's enough.

truly,

flutterby the professional guy-advice gal;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back