I was assalted at school!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diamond

Reaction score
This happened a few days ago at school. I'm scared to go back, and he's still there!

I was eating my lunch. A boy named Derek Atwood threw a bottle of water at me. It ruined my new clothes- I was furious.

Having my own little temper, I squirted a little juice by him ( It was supposed to miss...) but it hit him. He growled, put his heavy metal thermas in his lunchpail, zipped it up, and dragged me out into the hall. I bit him in defense because he was holding me down. The kids around me were trying to hold him down, but he wouldn't let go. Derek then took his lunchpail ( with the metal thermas) and smashed me across my jaw, tearing open my lip. Then he struck me again behind my head-- this made me blackout for a moment. I staggered down the hall bleeding fast and dropping my food I was trying to hold.

I was found by my vice principal in the office, where he told me I would need stiches. I got three stiches on the side of my mouth, and the back of my head.

Thats my story.

But now, he was suspended for three days ONLY!!! OMG! unfair!

Then, He was removed from class, and put in the other one beside me. BUT!

he still goes out for resses, and I lose all of my time for resses.

I lose gym, too.

BUT HE STILL GOES!

Is this fair? I need advice.

PS!

The police charged him with asault with a weapon.

ummn... you can try to get your parents to try to file a restraining order...X_x

if not, avoid him at all times

I do! what else can a girl do? I'm scared out of my wits he'll do it again!

He even follows me after school! It's really scarry!

o_o..... you better watch your back.....

try to get a restraining order....or try to get a form to get him transfered

I do! what else can a girl do? I'm scared out of my wits he'll do it again!He even follows me after school! It's really scarry!
O.O If he's doing that, then tell your parents tell the police!

Like Jinx said: Get a restraining order! D:

Because if the school is only gonna suspend him for 3 days, then this sort of thing is out of there hands!

So basically tell your parents about this ASAP! O:

o_o..... you better watch your back.....

try to get a restraining order....or try to get a form to get him transfered
Mom says she'll think about a restaining order.

According to the code of conduct:

"IF A STUDENT REQUIRES MEDICAL ATTENTION DUE TO ANOTHER STUDENT< THAT STUDENT IS AUTOMATUCLY EXPELLED"

our school is breaking the rules! :) :eek:

PS

me love my chemical romance!!! ^_^

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your parents should report the school's action the board of ed at your town..... they copuld suffer serius consequences...even be sued!!!!!

ps: nice! they aree awesome

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your parents should report the school's action the board of ed at your town..... they copuld suffer serius consequences...even be sued!!!!!

ps: nice! they aree awesome
... hehe ... acually, we've already done that. But they have good lawyers, we almost didn't win. we got 4000$!!! WOOT!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! But, how come he hasn't been expelled yet? o_o
.... That's a good question o_O... Good thing it almost summer vacation... The bad thing is I can't go to the park alone now, cause his house is right by the park, and he sits in the window. It's really screwed up....

(ITS LIKE HE WANTS 2 KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!)

Derek better keep a far distance from me! * I walk with a bike chain now.... :) *

((( :eek: too bad I dont bet 2 go to the park now....)))

Mom says she'll think about a restaining order.According to the code of conduct:

"IF A STUDENT REQUIRES MEDICAL ATTENTION DUE TO ANOTHER STUDENT< THAT STUDENT IS AUTOMATUCLY EXPELLED"

our school is breaking the rules! :) :eek:

PS

me love my chemical romance!!! ^_^
Bring that to the principal's attention. You could sue the school if he doesn;t comply.

At my school, if a student hurts another person (student or staff) on purpose, that person would be expelled.

Your parents will figure out something to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
At my school, if a student hurts another person (student or staff) on purpose, that person would be expelled.Your parents will figure out something to do.
( ''parent'' my dad is in BC)

ahem.

I would love to go to your school then!

YEY! mom has talked to the princpal!

he's in big didily DOO DOO! ......................................

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!....................................

I have to go to another school!.................................. I don't want to leave my friends!

Your a girl and he's a guy?... I guess some people don't understand

'not to hit girls.' I hope him and his family gets screwed up.

Good luck with all this.

isnt it summer?? you know when schools out??

owell at my school if you hit another person like that you go to like.......juvie

this reminds me of this boy in my school he got mad at me and told another guy to get him something sharp and he threw something sharp at my back and I got a huge scratch after that and it hurt so bad after that

isnt it summer?? you know when schools out??
owell at my school if you hit another person like that you go to like.......juvie
[SIZE=1]wow! you go to juvie if

you hurt a person like that.

well than again she had to

get stiches. :) [/size] [/font]

This happened a few days ago at school. I'm scared to go back, and he's still there!
I was eating my lunch. A boy named Derek Atwood threw a bottle of water at me. It ruined my new clothes- I was furious.

Having my own little temper, I squirted a little juice by him ( It was supposed to miss...) but it hit him. He growled, put his heavy metal thermas in his lunchpail, zipped it up, and dragged me out into the hall. I bit him in defense because he was holding me down. The kids around me were trying to hold him down, but he wouldn't let go. Derek then took his lunchpail ( with the metal thermas) and smashed me across my jaw, tearing open my lip. Then he struck me again behind my head-- this made me blackout for a moment. I staggered down the hall bleeding fast and dropping my food I was trying to hold.

I was found by my vice principal in the office, where he told me I would need stiches. I got three stiches on the side of my mouth, and the back of my head.

Thats my story.

But now, he was suspended for three days ONLY!!! OMG! unfair!

Then, He was removed from class, and put in the other one beside me. BUT!

he still goes out for resses, and I lose all of my time for resses.

I lose gym, too.

BUT HE STILL GOES!

Is this fair? I need advice.

PS!

The police charged him with asault with a weapon.
Do a restraining order. If you have that, that will force him to move schools. OMG I can't believe somebody would be that mean! After all, he started it! If only I was there, I would have beat the living crap outta him. I always defend people because I hate seeing them get hurt. At least there were people trying to help you :)

-C.M.

Next time when someone does something like that (throwing water, etc) tell someone instead of fighting back.

I also don't understand how water can 'ruin' clothes. You wash them in water and they don't get ruined there. A little water isn't going to ruin your clothes. Juice however, can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back