I was assalted at school!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
.... That's a good question o_O... Good thing it almost summer vacation... The bad thing is I can't go to the park alone now, cause his house is right by the park, and he sits in the window. It's really screwed up....(ITS LIKE HE WANTS 2 KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!)

Derek better keep a far distance from me! * I walk with a bike chain now.... :D *

((( B) too bad I dont bet 2 go to the park now....)))
Lol,That's mean what he did too you :p ,sorry if i'm bumping the topic but is he popular?

pssh, he aint popular, thats for sure. haha. especially after what he did to me.

I'm at school right now. Umm, I haven't seen him (yey). But I had to miss gym and resses again today :( . Mom said that I can go to poppa conways tomoro and I don't have to see him again! :D

I'm at school right now. Umm, I haven't seen him (yey). But I had to miss gym and resses again today :( . Mom said that I can go to poppa conways tomoro and I don't have to see him again! :D
I really don't think it's fair for him to go to classes he enjoys and you can't. Moving schools or not you really need to ask the question why is it almost like you're being punished?

What a graphic description o_O

Anyways, it was kind of stupid that you fought back, if you hadn't, maybe he wouldn't of beaten you up.

Reminds me of when this Huge boy in my class started a fight with a girl (Food Fight XD) But the girl clearly got the boy worse and nothing happened to her, instead our Jack*** of a Coach yelled at the boy for making the mess when it was the girls fault, when we tried to defent the boy we got yelled at and put on Silence for the rest of the week -.-

Yeah, Sue the school if they dont Expell the boy. I think he likes you...

This happened a few days ago at school. I'm scared to go back, and he's still there!
I was eating my lunch. A boy named Derek Atwood threw a bottle of water at me. It ruined my new clothes- I was furious.

Having my own little temper, I squirted a little juice by him ( It was supposed to miss...) but it hit him. He growled, put his heavy metal thermas in his lunchpail, zipped it up, and dragged me out into the hall. I bit him in defense because he was holding me down. The kids around me were trying to hold him down, but he wouldn't let go. Derek then took his lunchpail ( with the metal thermas) and smashed me across my jaw, tearing open my lip. Then he struck me again behind my head-- this made me blackout for a moment. I staggered down the hall bleeding fast and dropping my food I was trying to hold.

I was found by my vice principal in the office, where he told me I would need stiches. I got three stiches on the side of my mouth, and the back of my head.

Thats my story.

But now, he was suspended for three days ONLY!!! OMG! unfair!

Then, He was removed from class, and put in the other one beside me. BUT!

he still goes out for resses, and I lose all of my time for resses.

I lose gym, too.

BUT HE STILL GOES!

Is this fair? I need advice.

PS!

The police charged him with asault with a weapon.
No offenence- but most boys are dumb/mean. Once my ex-friend was trying to hit my friend and started to say how he'd kill her and she told the vice principal. He shouldn't hit you because of a little juice.

Reminds me of when this Huge boy in my class started a fight with a girl (Food Fight XD) But the girl clearly got the boy worse and nothing happened to her, instead our Jack*** of a Coach yelled at the boy for making the mess when it was the girls fault, when we tried to defent the boy we got yelled at and put on Silence for the rest of the week -.-
Yeah, Sue the school if they dont Expell the boy. I think he likes you...
....I don't think he likes me if he beat the living $*** out of me

o_O... He stalks me with an evil glare... today I got a ride home so he didn't stalk me. I told the principal and he now watches me to my car----- kinda weird. Lucikly,

I wont be seeing him for the rest of summer cause I'm taking an early vacation down to my poppas 2moro. :mellow: :D :D

Wow, reminds me of two things, though i won one of them (Girl power! :D )

1, This kid was threataning to kill another kid (Right after virgina tec) and got suspended

2, This kid J broke this kids boat, Z pushed him, J pushed Z, N ouched J and yelled at him J was about to push N when I pinched him and told him to go home, he went too! :mellow:

Wow, try to sue!!!

Shame! If that happened I woulda ran right to the school phone! (Or at least to the nurses!)

SUE! Duck that kid for doing that!

....I don't think he likes me if he beat the living $*** out of meo_O... He stalks me with an evil glare... today I got a ride home so he didn't stalk me. I told the principal and he now watches me to my car----- kinda weird. Lucikly,

I wont be seeing him for the rest of summer cause I'm taking an early vacation down to my poppas 2moro. :D :D :lol:
Yeah I agree. Back when I was in grade 4 this grade 8 punched me straight in the face. I don't think he liked me then. The police didn't like them either :mellow: lol.

Yeah I agree. Back when I was in grade 4 this grade 8 punched me straight in the face. I don't think he liked me then. The police didn't like them either :D lol.
lols~!! When I was in grade 4 a grade 7 cut my face open with a metal bat--- the funny thing is, that person got ezpelled. NOT LIKE STUPID DEREK!!!!!!!!!!!!

My school has some serious issues, what do you think? huh?

I think u should change schools. then u wont have 2 b @ the same school as him!!!!

I think u should change schools. then u wont have 2 b @ the same school as him!!!!
My friends are at this school and I don't want 2 leave them. The sad thing is that derek the person who should be changing schools. I shouldn't have to be punishd for something that ended up with me as the victim. This person shouldn't even be allowed that privlidge to go out for resses and get to have fun in gym. Mom has decided I am changing schools though.... ^_^ :) :) ;) :( I don't know where I wil end up, but I hope it's somewhere nice. :(

He seems like a crazy certificated psycho path. (Well if he's not something wrong with him_ Or he probably thinks he's being funny or he just wants kicks and giggles. Obviously if you have a situation like this tell a Adult immediately.

Your lucky you didn't get seriously hurt, it's great that you or either the boy is leaving. However I sense some stereotypical things in this topic >.< I'm a boy and I'm not crazy nor a evil person torturing a girl.

What a creep! Stay far away as possible from him.

I wish I could say more but I'm being forced off the computer. ^_^

Any particular reason why does this to you?

Byee..

Hmm, I don't wanna sound harsh or anything, but that sounds a little made up...

He wouldn't just get suspended for something like that... were the police contacted? Or are you just leaving some info out?

Hmm, I don't wanna sound harsh or anything, but that sounds a little made up... He wouldn't just get suspended for something like that... were the police contacted? Or are you just leaving some info out?
Are you serious? It's not fake. I'm Diamond's best friend @ school! I saw everything from start to finish and she told me the police didn't even do anything. Derek is in Ms.Longpre's class now. he only got suspended, but he should have been expelled. Our principal Mr.Olson is very bad, after all, this was in front of other boys, too. Shouldn't he set an example for violence against women?

Are you serious? It's not fake. I'm Diamond's best friend @ school! I saw everything from start to finish and she told me the police didn't even do anything. Derek is in Ms.Longpre's class now. he only got suspended, but he should have been expelled. Our principal Mr.Olson is very bad, after all, this was in front of other boys, too. Shouldn't he set an example for violence against women?
thanks, dude :D B) B)

Eemerald is my best friend, y'know. We would never make things up, or lie to you.

I told you everything from start to finish. I would show you if I could, but I can't sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back