I WILL PREDICT YOUR FUTURE

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This topic is so fake. I can't believe how far it got. It is very rare that DJ will predict your future. (i'm sure most of you know that) . Just don't be disappointed when you don't get that new tamagotchi or you don't end up eating corn for dinner (which really doesn't digest well for me) , or you don't 'die' the way you want to. It's not real [probably] BUT if DJ can honesty say he/she is a sidekick in training... LETS SEE :)

Name: Dawnie

Question: Will my amazone package come tomorrow , Dec.18th ?

Lets see what you got DJ.

This topic seems to be a bit fake to me.I am not sure if anyone in the whole world can predict the future but....

Name:Diana

Question:What will my v4.5 tamagotchi (Her name is Des I) evolve to as an adult?

im waitin 4 n answerrrrr

Name: a p r i l

questen: will this guy i know will ever like me or even say hello

I think DJ is avoiding this........ xP
Seems so huh? XD

I can understand having a bit of fun with people, but when you state that you actually know how to do something like this, not only are you going to get skeptics, you're going to be proven wrong and picked on if you fail to answer correctly.

This is the type of fun best not had in my opinion.

You know *DJ, if you don't answer us I'm just gonna get a guide to close this.Who wants this topic closed?
I wonder if he even knows this topic is popular or sumthin'.... :huh: :huh: :huh:

But if that's the case, then sum1 else should answer these questions, includuing mine! :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
i lol'd at this pafectic thread
If its so "pathedic", then why are you posting on it? I happen to think its very interesting.

__on topic__

Name: *cant say real name* tamakitty22

Question: will i get a wii for xmas?

If its so "pathedic", then why are you posting on it? I happen to think its very interesting.
__on topic__

Name: *cant say real name* tamakitty22

Question: will i get a wii for xmas?
because i wanted to tell everyone i lol'd at it

KTHNXBAI

This is off topic, but..

Once my dad saw a pshycic. Everything she said (except one thing) has happened. The one thing she said that would happen is supposed to be a mid-life crisis, but I think my dad has a couple of years until he's in the middle of his life. My dad married a girl with black hair, like she said. They met in *name of state*, like she said. They had 2 kids, like she said. She said some other things that all came true as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back