I WILL PREDICT YOUR FUTURE

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is off topic, but..
Once my dad saw a pshycic. Everything she said (except one thing) has happened. The one thing she said that would happen is supposed to be a mid-life crisis, but I think my dad has a couple of years until he's in the middle of his life. My dad married a girl with black hair, like she said. They met in *name of state*, like she said. They had 2 kids, like she said. She said some other things that all came true as well.
Really? Like what?

-is curious-

Sorry, I just don't believe in the whole 'psychic' thing. Only God knows the future.

-bratztroxg

Really? Like what?-is curious-

Sorry, I just don't believe in the whole 'psychic' thing. Only God knows the future.

-bratztroxg
Saying "only god knows" Is kind of an excuse to me. It is said that we only use 10% of our brains. Using it to it's full abilities would be phonomenal, and possibly cause psychic abilities. Not that I truly believe DJ can do this, I think it is possible, human nature and can be proven. Not that I don't believe in god, but saying that really is off :/

*on topic*

I'm still waiting for an answer

Name:Sarah

Question:When will I become famous?

He still did not answer my question and most of the other's questioins. I think he is avoiding this topic. If he wont answer anyone, this topic should be closed!

He still did not answer my question and most of the other's questioins. I think he is avoiding this topic. If he wont answer anyone, this topic should be closed!
I agree! I pmed Dj and he didn't answer me either! I think we should close this topic! :) :eek: :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we PM a mod to delete this?

Last edited by a moderator:
This has gotten way out of hand, and the OP is not checking this thread anymore. So, I'm going to close it to prevent any further problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back