iD L questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When can my Tama clean up at the park and acquire an environmental friendly item? My Tama already acquired the chopsticks.
You'll get three different Eco-Items every time you help the trio clean up the park. It happens every first day of the month.

Eco Fork = 50% off on all Tama-Cafe items

Eco Chopsticks = 50% off at Tama Restaurant

Eco Bag = 50% off at Tama Depa

When can my Tama clean up at the park and acquire an environmental friendly item? My Tama already acquired the chopsticks.
From 10:00 AM until 2:59 PM, on the first day of each month.

As was stated, there are three items you can receive. However, you don't get all three all at once.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have now reached Henshin Jo. So do I go ahead and just marry off my Tama so I can unlock the next feature...Patchi Onsen, or do I have to wait for my Tama..........Just how exactly does it work? Do I wait for locked features to be unlocked by not marrying off my Tama, or do I have to marry off my Tama to get to the next feature?

You should marry it off in order to obtain more unique TaMaToMo characters. Without marrying it off, you won't start new generations and all that and you'll basically be stuck where you are.

Also, in case you didn't know: Patchi Onsen is unlocked with 8 unique characters.

You should marry it off in order to obtain more unique TaMaToMo characters. Without marrying it off, you won't start new generations and all that and you'll basically be stuck where you are.

Also, in case you didn't know: Patchi Onsen is unlocked with 8 unique characters.
Can you tell me exactly how many times a new feature will be unlocked? Is it after 4 tamatomo characters everytime?

Is the maximum number of gotchi points I can get is 99999?

Taken from my log's season 1:

Anyway, before I close today's episode, I came across this little discovery:

The iD L's money limit is actually 99,999 GPs. Once you reach 99,999, it will stay there and you will not earn any more. It's sad but I think 99,999 is more than enough for one to go out spending.

I just thought I'd share the information to everyone.

20120621959.jpg

What tama transforms into Patchizaurusu? Is it Kuchipatchi? He had already reached Henshin Jo, but didn't change or transform into anything.

What tama transforms into Patchizaurusu? Is it Kuchipatchi? He had already reached Henshin Jo, but didn't change or transform into anything.
Yes, it's Kuchipatchi. He needs a download item: the dinosaur hat. After beaming it over to your Tamagotchi iD L, it'll appear in the TamaMori shop, in the accessories department. Send Kuchipatchi there, and purchase it. This will send it to his closet. After that, when he visits Henshin-Jo, he can transform into Patchizaurusu.

Ack, I've only got like 4000 gp right now on my iD L, you can only earn 200 gp from winning a game. Ichiro, How did you do it? xD

Ack, I've only got like 4000 gp right now on my iD L, you can only earn 200 gp from winning a game. Ichiro, How did you do it? xD
I earned 99,999 GP on my 10-11th generation. It does take a long while but the principle is basic - avoid feeding your Tama snacks to fill up the Friend meter.

And I've got a lot of playtime with it, particularly during morning/afternoon commute. :)

I earned 99,999 GP on my 10-11th generation. It does take a long while but the principle is basic - avoid feeding your Tama snacks to fill up the Friend meter.

And I've got a lot of playtime with it, particularly during morning/afternoon commute. :)
OFF TOPIC- Ohh, on my commute to school (1 hour on a bus full of creepy lowlives) I would be a bit afraid to take something that valuable and rare. It might get stolen, or seen by "cool" people. I've already had a bad experience with Tamas getting stolen before. :( -END OFF TOPIC!

liangjpop, what generation are you on right now?

OFF TOPIC- Ohh, on my commute to school (1 hour on a bus full of creepy lowlives) I would be a bit afraid to take something that valuable and rare. It might get stolen, or seen by "cool" people. I've already had a bad experience with Tamas getting stolen before. :( -END OFF TOPIC!

liangjpop, what generation are you on right now?
I am on generation 9, but it's supposedly 8, because one of my tamas havent reached tamatomo yet and I had married him off too soon.

1. When cleaning up at the Donuts Park, my tama was awarded the environmental friendly bag. What could be done with the bag? Does it have a use?

2. What does Violetchi need to evolve into Majokko Furawa in Henshin Jo?

3. How do I acquire the 3rd happy symbol, (Yosegi Kendama) .......red star seed.......for Violetchi?

1. If you're reading the previous posts... https://www.tamatalk....40#entry3186565

2. She requires the broom, a download item.

3. You'll to plant the retro seeds (the one with the red star on it), this may take a couple of tries because you can get different items from it.

1. If you're reading the previous posts... https://www.tamatalk....40#entry3186565

2. She requires the broom, a download item.

3. You'll to plant the retro seeds (the one with the red star on it), this may take a couple of tries because you can get different items from it.
1. According to the link, it doesn't say what the envir-friendly bag is used for. I wanna know what it's used for exactly....the purpose.

2. About the broom, where do I get it? ...through IR communication? .....or from one of the shops? if so, which one? I looked everywhere in the shops.

1. According to the link, it doesn't say what the envir-friendly bag is used for. I wanna know what it's used for exactly....the purpose.

2. About the broom, where do I get it? ...through IR communication? .....or from one of the shops? if so, which one? I looked everywhere in the shops.
1. The Eco Bag stays in your inventory and that's just basically it. You will see your character carry the bag whenever you go out shopping. You automatically get 50% off when you shop from Tama Depa... although you can actually use it as a small cheat to increase your Happy Meter.

2. It's a download item, you need to use an infrared-capable device to download it to your iD L.

What is the name of that red thing that plays music? It cannot be bought from any of the stores. I acquired it through planting one of the red star seeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back