Identical twins!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When R tamas supposed 2 wake up? Mine's set 2 9:25 and it's not waking up!!!!!!! When do they wake up? :( :ph34r:
All the tamagotchis wake up and sleep at different times. Don't worry, your tamagotchi must be one that sleeps late and wakes up late. This is the wrong place to post your questions though, try going to "Help for New Tamagotchi Owners".

THAT CODE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cannot use it though, mine is only a teen :kuribotchi: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ooh! That's is sooo cool! :blink: I'm gonna write it down.My Version 3 is coming in the mail soon.

Sweet!!!!! Were did you get this code???

-----------------------

My Tamagotchis:

mini:eek:ut of batteries-waaaaaaaahhh!!!!

v1:eek:ut of batteries.

v2:debuged and out of batteries.

v3:

Name:Jelly

Stage:adult

Character:pyonchitchi

gen:1

girl

had a baby,o ya!!! ;)

shell: Hot pink with pink cracks and pink buttons

sorry this is too much! mood:HYPER!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
well the code worked , but it diden't work it exepted the password but now i cant use it.

crazy monkey

Hi,

The code worked for me (I typed it in the password section as you suggested) but when I go to the items section, I am unable to use it...maybe because my Tam is still young...1 year old...?!

The same thing happened when I bought a ball for my version 2 Tam (when he was already an adult) and I can't give it to him. Is it because he is too old? He is now 15 years old and he has had a baby with him for the past 5 weeks. Isn't the adult Tam supposed to leave 4-5 days after the baby comes along?

Anyway, I am pretty new to this Tamagotchi stuff and I would appreciate any help/advice I can get.

Thanks,

Mady

It works! It's really cute! My Leaftchi's twin came and first it was scared of the twin because it was a bit of smoke but then they imitated each other and some cute music payed! Bijou was sad when her twin left -_- :p

wow it works thanks sooooooooooooooooooooooo much i'll tell all my friends

Yep that code works!

Also if you put a costume on you will get a twin wearingthe costume!

Thank you so much for this code

;)

Chipa

i have the item but i can't use it :ichigotchi: is it because my tama is a toddler? oh well i'll wait. Thanks for the code!

Punch this code into your v3: 32479 91490
Got to your items and you will find something called "!!". Use it. Then your long lost twin will come and visit for a little while! The item is reusable :(
Cool!!

*tama star*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back