If You Were A Tama...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely Mametchi (if you've noticed, from the moment I've joined , I've only had Mametchi avatars). He's smart. As well am I . I wouldn't consider myself like a Tensaitchi, though he's a genius. I am casual , Like Mametchi. If anything, Mametchi could be my very distant brother. You never know. For information on achieving Mametchi on any version of Tamagotchi , PM me.

Tama62

I would love to say I would be a Mametchi, but (and I hate to admit this) I think there is another Tamagotchi which suits me more: Shitekitchi. :furawatchi: Too bad she's not on the poll. XD

If i was a tamagotchi I would be a Kizatchi because there cute and they come from my Fav Family yes you guessed it the Violet family. :)

I would be...

GOZARUTCHI. :D

<_< <---

Cecib :D

Thanks for replying sorry I didn't put that many tamas on there.

Better is the enemy of good enough-MGG

:( :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Oh forgot to add why, because i like food. P.S CALL ME FAT & DIE!!!!!! sorry overreaction

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have said Kuchipatchi but hes a boy xP

I chose Makiko!=D

Memetchi,sensitive,cute,obsessed with her hair.

I already made up my own! Her name is Artoitchi! (Art-o-it-chi), she has black hair, catears, cattail, eyes like tosakatchi's exupted it's shaped like toegetchi's! all white, with a light blue dress, (her fav color). her hair is up in pigtails and are held up by bows, she has bangs that cover her right eye, (sorda), and she is a loner and is positive and yet, pretty! An exlent singer and violinist! who likes this tama, 'cause that would be me as a tama! :) :eek: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back