If your tama gets taken away in class

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think whenever the teacher tells you to give it to her, quickly pause it before giving it to her. I never had mine taken up even though the teachers saw it out. Sometimes they would ask what is that and i would say it is my tamagotchi . Its a virtual pet that i have to feed and stuff. They really dont care. Some of them.

i keep it on time mode with the sound off, "and go to the bathroom" to take care of him. and wouldnt other students see you crawling around the room?? it would just draw attention to yourself. :mellow:

Hee. One time I was in french class and my friend beside me was somewhere putting supplies away. So all I hear is her Tama go off, And I look and her V1, V2, and V3 all have the sound on and needed something. I sit in the front row, thank GOSH The teacher didnt see me! ;)

I was able to keep her Tamas alive until she came back, though.

And once I had to reset my Tama in class, and my teacher heard the beep, but I was ok because I was setting the time :huh:

I just put it in my pocket, and then i hide it under my pencil case, its pretty simple, i just put it on mute, and during a work period, i quickly take it out and give it what it needs (under my desk)

What I do is tern the sound off and play with it at bathroom break and recess

My solution is the first A in TAMAGOTCHI tends to look sorta like an I some times. So my teacher came up and asked what I was doing. And I showed her the time and she said, " Oh, that's fine it's just a TIMEGOTCHI!!!!!" Then I played w/ it all through Engish.

My tama got taken away in class today and it's a Hiratchi. It needed something when my teacher said "put that on my desk, please," and then I had to do it. And I wasn;t even playing with it! I was doing my Medieval Times research! Here's the tip:

If your tama gets taken away and it's hearts are empty, it's beeped, has a poo, hearts at one, or is unhappy, when your teacher has it on her/his desk and she/he is in another part of the classroom, and isn't looking, quietly sneak up to her/his desk and give your tama what it needs. Then, when you're done, if you're near the desk, walk back to your desk like nothing happened. However, if your desk is on the other side of the room, crawl back to your desk.

Watch the teacher when you're with sneaking to take care of your tama, cause she/he could turn around any moment and see you. If she/he is almost done what she/he is doing, risk it, but be ready to get caught. If you feel your teacher is going to turn around, quickly feed it 2 snacks and meals without seeing it eat, just going quick, then if it has a poo, put the toilet on and zoom back to your desk.

That's all! :pochitchi:

Hope this helped!,

mimitchi&hanatchilover :gozarutchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :pochitchi: :hitodetchi: :puroperatchi: :furawatchi: :chohimetchi:
Okay, it would be easier to PAUSE it when you are putting it on your teacher's desk.

OOC: What is a Hirachi?

My teacher knows what tamas are ,and she got her kids to teach her how to pause them so if she takes it away from someone she makes sure it's paused first.My point is show your teacher how to pause them so if you forget she wont.I also showed my mom so if I forget my tamas at home during a school day she can pause them if she hears them beeping(always leave your volume on at home). :puroperatchi:

My teacher knows what tamas are ,and she got her kids to teach her how to pause them so if she takes it away from someone she makes sure it's paused first.My point is show your teacher how to pause them so if you forget she wont.I also showed my mom so if I forget my tamas at home during a school day she can pause them if she hears them beeping(always leave your volume on at home). :puroperatchi:
That is a good idea!

Once my friend had hers taken away becasue it beeped and she didn't get it back until her mom went into school for a confrence. I have never had mine taken away though, I just use it for the time and it's fun to watch in my desk!! :huh:

i knew a girl that got her taken away then she cried, then i laughed then she swar so i told, then i laughed some more then she got her mum and i got detentoin and the theacher gave her tama back but i threw a water ballon at her oneday when i was at the pool and she fell in and her mum got mad

a tip from me is keep it in your pocket all day and if other people have them, Tell with all your might :huh: :puroperatchi:

Its not wrong, its fun

I just leave it in my backpack and at recess and washroom breaks feed it and clean it.I Never get in trouble.(my teacher is nice anoth to not take away vituarl toys and i am in gr.2!)

everybody in my class has a Tamagotchi my taecher keeps getting annoyed so she said,''if i see those egg shaped things one more time I'll take them away and you won't get them back untill June.'',so this is why i don't bring them in class i play them in my desk but your tip is better :puroperatchi:
Oh your lucky thw whole class has them! Only a few ppl have them in my class! Lucky...

quick tips (may have already been posted but i didnt copy anyone)

sit at the back of the classroom near no dibbers

leave you tama in your pencil case not in your pocket because your teacher may think you are looking for a pen

volume off (duh)

:huh:

My tama got taken away in class today and it's a Hiratchi. It needed something when my teacher said "put that on my desk, please," and then I had to do it. And I wasn;t even playing with it! I was doing my Medieval Times research! Here's the tip:

If your tama gets taken away and it's hearts are empty, it's beeped, has a poo, hearts at one, or is unhappy, when your teacher has it on her/his desk and she/he is in another part of the classroom, and isn't looking, quietly sneak up to her/his desk and give your tama what it needs. Then, when you're done, if you're near the desk, walk back to your desk like nothing happened. However, if your desk is on the other side of the room, crawl back to your desk.

Watch the teacher when you're with sneaking to take care of your tama, cause she/he could turn around any moment and see you. If she/he is almost done what she/he is doing, risk it, but be ready to get caught. If you feel your teacher is going to turn around, quickly feed it 2 snacks and meals without seeing it eat, just going quick, then if it has a poo, put the toilet on and zoom back to your desk.

That's all! :lol:

Hope this helped!,

mimitchi&hanatchilover :unsure: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :wub: :wacko: :ichigotchi: <_< :hitodetchi:
just pause it on the teachers desk

That's all! :lol:

Hope this helped!,

mimitchi&hanatchilover :unsure: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :wub: :wacko: :ichigotchi: <_< :hitodetchi:
LOL

THANKS

does anyone go to frankstown school i like root beer

I put my tamas in a white bag and I put the white bag in my bookbag and everytime we are not doing hard work. I quickly open my bookbag and clean and feed them.OH with the sound off of course.One time I accidently forgot to turn the sound off on one of my tamas and it beeped but the teacher dosen't notce.Maybe because my teacher is used to a guy in my class's calculator beeping every few minutes!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back