If your tama gets taken away in class

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
really you should just pause it before you give it to her so it dosen't die or get sick and turn into a not-so-good character if he/she hasn't already taken it up. But one time I went and paused it because my teacher 2 years ago took it up from one of my friends who borrowed it, and in all the commotion of the switching classrooms, I just went in and paused it. :)

That's a very interesting tip! I'll be sure to try it if my tamagptchi ever get's taken away in class :)

Tamaninja

Oh your lucky thw whole class has them! Only a few ppl have them in my class! Lucky...
Man thats bad... Almost evryone in the grade had them and my teacher got SO MAD that he threw a fit! :)

well i have a lunch bag that i throw away at school. I bring my tama regularly to lunch but one time i forgot and I threw away my tama! i searched for it for a looong time in the trash (with plastic gloves) and luckily 4th grade came just after i had set the trash can up and walked away slowly with my safe tama that only needed a little snack!

I sit by the door and the teacher is in the middle of the class most of the time she is hardly at her desk near the back of the class. So me and my friend beside me just take ours out and connect and junk lol it's so easy.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you see your teacher coming, just go on the clock try to set it, It will become 'paused', but, even better if you can get it to sleep: That would be good.

I do this-- keep the sound off, if you're not near it you should pause it, if it needs something quietly take it off your desk and then take care of it, nver make up a lame excuse-I didn't want it to die just look how cute it is, I left mine at home when I went to summer camp (it's not sleepaway camp) and told her if it beeps just pause it and i told her how to pause it.

I've never had mine taken away!- then again, my teacher didn't seem to care, like once this kid next to me accidently pressed a button, and, (though he also did this, even though he knew it was his fault) everyone looked at me, but our teacher didn't care.

:unsure: :( :D :D :D :D

thanks! this would have helped, but... school is already over for me. Thanks anyway, though! :(

School's over for me but...

If you teacher sees your Tamagotchi on your desk, cover up the TAMAGOTCHI CONNECTION part and set it on the time mode. Say it's your watch, and there's a little pet included in it, but mainly a watch.

I brought it the next day that I got it and we were playing kickball and I quickly sneaked it out and checked on it and asked my friend if he wanted to connect. He was like "Huh?! I left it at home!" I was all "...". :D

Thanks backstreet26. That doesn't work for me but school is out on the 29th so then I have a whole summer to play with my tams! <_< And then I can take them back to school next September! :huh:

(Of course I'm not taking all 8!! :unsure: )

Thanks for the tips!!! I remember when my tama got taken from me. I was eating lunch!!! I think teachers have NO RIGHT to take it away while your eating lunch. She took it because she said we weren't eating and lunch time is for eating, not playing. You play at recess, she said. GRARG!!! And while she had our tamagotchis, I heard one beep. And out of three it was of course, mine!!! When we got it back, mine was sick! I thought, "awww.... stupid teachers!!". Oh well. Thanks again for the tips!

t

I feel so sorry for all your banned rules.. I have a female teacher and she HAS a tamagotchi on the key-chain she wears and she never turns the sound off. Me and my four friends also all have tamas so she connects with us ALL the time. Occatinally, once in April her tama beeped and I was near her desk where her tama was (she wasn't holding it) she she told me, "Tash, could you see what my little tama wants?" with a small smile. It turns out it was a false call so I gave it a time out and got a training point. I love my school and as it turns out the Whole Staff are saving up for tamas! I love my school :ph34r: One day the four of us just got to sit in a corner and play games with our tamas.. :unsure:

But I feel reallly reallly sorrry for you people with bans! :furawatchi: :wacko:

Bye!

Last edited by a moderator:
just leave it home.... its easer...my friend took hers to school, left the class to go outside then when she got bak she couldnt find ur tamagotchi...(sum1 stole it) :p

I have 15 tamas,so the turn the sound off ain't gonna cut it if I bring them to school.Got any ideas for me?Here is one,if you have alot turn all of them of accept for a couple.

just tell ur teacher that u use it as a clock (this means dont wear ur watch!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back