ILY.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
=OO

Thankyouuu Kendaal!

I love you soooo much.

I've told a couple of my friends about you. And you had a conversation [sorta] through MSN me and the phone with Beckie xD

RGJKOLIGT I love youuuu.

& Weiwei ILYYYY!

& Ksenia

& Kay

& Krystal

& Starry....

-SHOT- Okay, I really didn't intend on making a list! xD So I'll stop there, and I won't appologise if I missed you because I was just about to right a bunch more names but I stopped myself before I starteeedd xD

I just want to say, everyone who I am friends with, I have missed you so much because I haven't been on the computer in nearly a week! >< ILY!! <3

I luff you, Britt. <3

And one day, we will meet. ;] I'm sure of it~

And Emmy. Mah SSBB obsessed friend. <33 I love yew. You're the best. <3

WeiWeiiii. I feel like I don't talk to you enough. D:

Truckeh, I luff you.

And Katiee. <33

And Zuzi <333

And Aprilly <33

And Krystal <3 Darth Vader wants YOU.

And Teekay. <333

And Kelseyy. <3

And Bri. <3 If I don't marry Brendon, you can have him. O:<

...Maybe.

xD

I love all you guys, and everyone I didn't list. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
I barely talk to some/most/all of these people, but I think you're awesome anyway...

Chris

Katie

Phoebe

Esther

Michelle

Ksenia

Krystal

Weiwei

I have a horrible feeling I forgot 192837201 people, so lemme know if I forgot you.

I only really know cinder and Patch ahahaha.

And there's probably a thousand people with the same names.

I dont think I gave a shoutout to Keelerz yet! O: well if I did, heres another one:

Keelerz, I love the name I gave to you. Keelerz. Kee-lerz. Keelerz. You're my epic evil plan buddy. We come up with ideas, I PM you when I'm bored to death, and we're just plain evil. Our plans of what we shall do to Admin PWNs. He shall taste like computer nerd. :) I hope he replies soon, because the dang software I use keeps freezing up. And that wouldn't happen if he hadn't done you-know-what. So yeah. You PWN keelerz. I remember the look on my face when I learnt just yesterday you were a girl. lol. It was a hilarious face, my friend. I love your epic nickname, because it PWNs. You told Em to live up to my standards and I'm all o.0 WTF!? what standards do I have!? lol. I think your the only one who read my anti-roleplaying rants. You got me out of that phase. I'm DONE with my anti-roleplaying rants because I finally have someone to rant to instead of my profile. You PWN, Keelerz. PWN!!!! EVILNESSSSS!

Ginny, Bri & April <3.

My new friendlings. [YES YOU ARE NOW MY FRIENDS] :)

EDIT: I JUST SAW WHAT KAY WROTE! Zomggg, I love you so much. Kayerz. You PWN. I would write a huge shout out, but I have to go sleep now so I can't. ): TOMORROW. Well, actually, later today. It's 12:46 :) ILY!

I LOVE RACHEL ALSO.

AND I LOVELOVELOVE KEELEY!

And Nicki. Cause Nicki is just amazing.

And I love Katie! Happy Birthday for the 14th. <3

I barely talk to some/most/all of these people, but I think you're awesome anyway...
Chris

Katie

Phoebe

Esther

Michelle

Ksenia

Krystal

Weiwei

I have a horrible feeling I forgot 192837201 people, so lemme know if I forgot you.
Love you Nicki. <3

Even though we do disagree on Obama's speech xD

I LOVE KATIE.

It was her birthday party today,

She looked beautiful,

And she is amazing.

Yay for her! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back