ILY.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel so unloved. D:

I love you all. (Well, most of ya.)

A list shall come later!

GINNY LOVES DAVIE.

She feels special because she's first on his friend list in his profile.

8D

And Luke. Luke too. o:

He's awesome. :]

I feel so unloved. D: 

I love you all. (Well, most of ya.)

A list shall come later!
I loves you :)

Well, I dont exactly know you, but I'd love to be your friend.

Speaking to me? If so then yes, I'd love to be buddies. 8D
@Monstr: I LUFF YOU TOO <333

@Krystal: I heart you and your Neopets. xD
Nicki, you seem awesome. Wanna be budds?

:)

Shoutout to Em if she ever decides to come on and read this xDD doubt it but w/e:

Em, em em. I'm the only one on TT who knows your name, and the only one who will ever know you name. I know everything about you. Why is this, you people might ask? Because I know Em in real life. And no, "Em" is not her nickname. It's just a random name. Like she's M, I'm K. Ironic, isn't it? Back to Em. You're awesome, your sister (you know which one I'm talking about) is also awesome, and your dogs are also awesome.

yes, shoutouts fail when you really know the person. xDD

Copying Kay's idea and shoutouting to Jen.

Real life friends who join TT ftw! <3

BEST FRIENDDD. Love you. To death. I'd take a gazzilion and a thousand and one bullets for you. We have too many injokes to even list. And several skeletons in the closet. :) GIZZAAA. We are the mightysome Andyyy and Bradieeee. Stack language pwns. We met over a sandwhich! xD What would the world do without sandwhiches? I'm almost positive you know me better than I know myself, by farrrr. Our pictures are slightly ridiculous occasionally, but that video deserves them. :] With the help of Emily, we can conquer the world! :D Do you remember the days of the old school yard when we saw Ice Age 3 on the same day..? :3 That was fun. Buck is our husband. Oh goodness. Our horrendous band name ideas; ''ELOHEL4LIFE'', ''Splattering Rats Of Donald Patrick'', ''The Yellow Crayons'', ''Sway Sway Stack''... too many to list. We've had ours highs and our lows and several 'disagreements', but we've stayed friends in the end. I'm positive that'll continue. <3 Rawwwr! We stalked Gizza together. It's amazing how we get people's phone numbers and addresses like that, let alone actually go to their houses.. you got to talk to Gizza! /jealous. The back of our diaries are somewhat ruined, eh? Shaun Jumpnow :) :( :| :D :) :( :| & RAPE AND MURDER ARE not CRIMES! . Mr K still hasn't noticed the front cover of my Maths book.. hehe. :) I JOINED NETBALL ONLY CAUSE OF YOU. THAT'S HOW MUCH YOU MATTER! xD Your Daddy was kind enough to buy me a ticket to the SS concert. Not knowing you would make me not know your Dad so therefore I love you. My brother thinks of you as a little sister.. all started with you randomly calling him a legend, hah. I still think Gizza likes you. Those online tests totally tell us absolutely everything we need to know. They're clues. The internet wants us to find out for ourselves. It's funny how we have nicknames for people and talk about them in public. Remmy will never know. Neither will Kanye West. ExYouDeeOneFourEight. Shamazing numbers indeed. You doodle on my rulers for me. Isn't that amazing? You throw my Sharpies in the bin. Isn't that terrifying? Oh gosh, you like, brain me as well. You brain me too often, I'm surprised I even have a brain. Silly Show wasn't open on Sunday, we couldn't go.. eh. Remember when Lucy made us build Thomas The Train Engine tracks for 'er? We were so immensly bored. D: Neighbours are neighbours though and you gotta deal with them. We're epicalll at Long Jump, but you beat me anyway. Okay, I think you and everyone get the point now. Point is, you are my stepbrother for life and bestest friend as well. <3

That was probably a waste. Since Jen never even goes on TT anyway.

An sorry if none of you understood half of that.. D':

Shoutouts for TT friends coming soon.. :)

I love Monstr.

&&OMG. There's a girl with the same name as you at my school.

I raped her because of that! x3

MONSTR!

Monstr, my Tommie lover buddy. :D Don't you love our little debates over who's sex god? I only learned your name a week or two ago.. that's how bad I am at stalking my TT lovelies. D': Ah well. I rememberrrr when we met -- you surprised me with how much you knew about me and I was like ''SHABALABA PMING TIME!!!!!!!!!''. From then on we've been epical friends. I love your lovely photo edits you make.. <3 They're beautiful just like you. x3 I love youuuu ~

KATIE!

Goodness. I've known you forever now. You're insanely gorgeous, may I say. Your hair is perfect. xD You're also one of the most caring people I've ever talked to. :) [SIZE=7pt]When I was slightly younger on this site, I always envied you because of your green karma D:<[/SIZE]. I've always thought of you as a bigger sister whom I can talk to about almost anything. :) I just wanna wish you a happy birthday and all the best for the years to come. <3 Love you forever.

^I loves you aswell, hun. <33

And Tom is Sex God. *pokes all who agree*

And pffff, I'm nowhere near beautiful, although I was shocked that how easily Tom Felton's girlfriend can be beat at purdiness. xDD

*hugs Ksenia*

^ Monstr. Monstr, Monstr MONSTRRRRR.

You shall be the only one to rape him. x3

I shall just show you down to Surrey, and then hunt down his house, and then get you inside. :]

It's a big sacrifice. But I believe you deserve it. You devotedness is amazing. <3

And so.

^Awww.

I need someone to hold him down!! xD

Kendal, don't give up like that.

I have a huge list o' sex gods.

But Tom Felton somehow manages to PWN them all.

And he sortof got me through the bad times.

=3

And no I don't deserve it.

Well, maybe but....

YOU KNOW HIS ADDRESS!?!?!?

*spaz*

No, lmao. But I'm pretty sure if we ask where it is, people shall tell.

Us: Do you know where a (possibly) big, fancy house in the middle of nowhere is?

Person: Uhhh.. whut?

Us: Do you know where Tom Felton lives?

Person: Oh, sure! Just... (instructions. :D )

ILY. xD

No, lmao. But I'm pretty sure if we ask where it is, people shall tell.
Us: Do you know where a (possibly) big, fancy house in the middle of nowhere is?

Person: Uhhh.. whut?

Us: Do you know where Tom Felton lives?

Person: Oh, sure! Just... (instructions. :wacko: )

ILY. xD
PWNed and planned. =D

ILY too. <3

And Bethie, oh.

*gets grabbed by Kendal, grabs Bethie in the process, and is brought to Surrey*

=DDDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back