I'm 12 and i still dont have a ds!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its apart of life. I took ages earning £100 for the DS and then after that it came down in price.

Ok, I'm 12 and i still dont have a nintendo ds. My parents wont get me one for christmas or my birthday. They want me to save up for it myself. I also dont have a game system like gamecube or something. Its so unfair! :)
true, you could ask someone to get it FOR you, but also, talk to them about it.

mametchi ;)

If your Birthday's near, ask some relative to get you one for that. That relative may or may not be your parents. If it's not near, do as they say - save up and earn enough to spend it. If you live in a family where one of your parents does not work, your family will be poor, and getting a DS comes out of their money, not yours.
Anyway, by the time you're 12, you should know how to earn. It helps you prepare for a job (in advance).

I have a DS Lite and Wii, and I'm 10 (nearly 11), but I don't get 'pocket money' or an 'allowance', so I rarely get any toys.

DS - two Christmases ago when I was still 9. Wii - last Christmas.

Gamecubes are cheap and fun, or why not get a Game Boy, Game Boy Advance, Gameboy Colour or a normal DS (not lite) as you can save up for that lot in a quick amount of time. I hope I helped...
I cant ask my relatives. ALL I mean ALL my relatives are in china (I'm from china) and in china on one knows what a ds is. And how could they get it for me? Shipping's very expensive you know. Yeah thanks. You did kind of help. ;) Did you save up all that money for a ds? Whoa.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant ask my relatives. ALL I mean ALL my relatives are in china (I'm from china) and in china on one knows what a ds is. And how could they get it for me? Shipping's very expensive you know. Yeah thanks. You did kind of help. :unsure: Did you save up all that money for a ds? Whoa.
DSes are made in China. On the back of the DS it says in tiny words "Made In China".

Also saving is a great idea! I saved up and got 3 DSes and a Wii!

The white DS is my sister's and the Black one is my other sister's. Mine is the pink one.

All of my DSes say "Made in China". Your relatives must know.

DSes are made in China. On the back of the DS it says in tiny words "Made In China".Also saving is a great idea! I saved up and got 3 DSes and a Wii!

The white DS is my sister's and the Black one is my other sister's. Mine is the pink one.

Yes, but manuafactured doesn't mean designed. DSes are a Nintendo product, and Nintendo is a Japanese company. :D

I cant ask my relatives. ALL I mean ALL my relatives are in china (I'm from china) and in china on one knows what a ds is. And how could they get it for me? Shipping's very expensive you know. Yeah thanks. You did kind of help. :) Did you save up all that money for a ds? Whoa.
I did not save up. I don't have pocket money or an allowance so I get NO MONEY AT ALL. That's why my family buy things for me. I rarely get toys except at Christmas and my Birthday.

How much allowance do you get?

DSes are made in China. On the back of the DS it says in tiny words "Made In China".Also saving is a great idea! I saved up and got 3 DSes and a Wii!

No one knows what a ds is in china.

I would suggest starting saving moey. Yoou could do chores, babysit your parent's friend's children, anything. Just be creative!!!! I got a DS on my 13th birthday. Start saving now!!!! Good luck!!!!

That's what I thought before I got a Wii (with 5 games excluding Wii Sports and an extra remote).

[replying to Mileyroxursox's last post]

Last edited by a moderator:
Your parents aren't allways going to be there and buy you stuff.

Just remember they have to go through the troubles of looking after you, passing the gas bills, paying the electricity bills- not to mention for your food and school. :)

Just remember- you have to work though out life, they are preparing you for when you are older.

If you really want the money, so chores and ask to be payed for in return. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back