I'm 12 and i still dont have a ds!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
aw thanx. :D
Your welcome. :D

How much did you save up?

New DS lite = $129.99

Used DS lite= $109.99

New DS = $100.00 I think

Used DS = $69.99

Avalible colors for DS lite - Pink , Black , and White.

Red and Black

Avalible Colors for DS - Rare Teal DS

Silver and Blue.

Sorry I can't find pics for Red and Black and Teal. But I did find pics for the other ones!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I'm 12 and i still dont have a nintendo ds. My parents wont get me one for christmas or my birthday. They want me to save up for it myself. I also dont have a game system like gamecube or something. Its so unfair! :p
They sell Gamecubes used for 30 bucks at GameStop.

I'm 13, don't have ANY handheld consoles. I really want a DS atleast, but I get in trouble if I ask.

The same with me. My parents would NEVER get me a nintendo DS. But I have the money :p

Your welcome. :D How much did you save up?

New DS lite = $129.99

Used DS lite= $109.99

New DS = $100.00 I think

Used DS = $69.99

Avalible colors for DS lite - Pink , Black , and White.

Red and Black

Avalible Colors for DS - Rare Teal DS

Silver and Blue.

Sorry I can't find pics for Red and Black and Teal. But I did find pics for the other ones!
In Japan there is light blue DS Lite and in UK there is Silver Lite.

**Please make sure your response actually contributes some thing to the topic, or else it falls into the category of spam.** -AH

Last edited by a moderator:
Lots of people don't have DS's.

I don't play mine anymore. I'd give it to you if that was possible. ;)

How much cash do you actually have? (It's okay if you want it to be private, just say)

I just got my DS now, I asked for it, for Like 2 years and they said Why not, they got it for me in 2007 ( christmas )

Yeah, but read:

The DS lite is more foldable, plus it has a brighter screen. My friend's old DS really stinks!!! I mean, it's huge and it's so not up-to-date.

It may cost about twice as much, but I truely recommend the DS lite.

mametchi ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back