In the box!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the box is KeroPyontchi starting a new box, Francois Trinh-Duc, a note saying "Why did you start a new box", a screaming kitten, a reply note to the first note saying, "Just go with it", a dolphin, Santa and his reighndeer, a note saying "no comic sans", an angry mob, a Christmas tree, Santa Clause, Tumblr, A monster furby,

•  

In the box is KeroPyontchi starting a new box, Francois Trinh-Duc, a note saying "Why did you start a new box", a screaming kitten, a reply note to the first note saying, "Just go with it", a dolphin, Santa and his reighndeer, a note saying "no comic sans", an angry mob, a Christmas tree, Santa Clause, Tumblr, A monster furby, another Christmas Tree,

In the box is KeroPyontchi starting a new box, Francois Trinh-Duc, a note saying "Why did you start a new box", a screaming kitten, a reply note to the first note saying, "Just go with it", a dolphin, Santa and his reighndeer, a note saying "no comic sans", an angry mob, a Christmas tree, Santa Clause, Tumblr, A monster furby, another Christmas Tree, some snow

In the box is KeroPyontchi starting a new box, Francois Trinh-Duc, a note saying "Why did you start a new box", a screaming kitten, a reply note to the first note saying, "Just go with it", a dolphin, Santa and his reighndeer, a note saying "no comic sans", an angry mob, a Christmas tree, Santa Clause, Tumblr, A monster furby, another Christmas Tree, some snow, pictures of my hand drawn tamagotchis

In the box is KeroPyontchi starting a new box, Francois Trinh-Duc, a note saying "Why did you start a new box", a screaming kitten, a reply note to the first note saying, "Just go with it", a dolphin, Santa and his reighndeer, a note saying "no comic sans", an angry mob, a Christmas tree, Santa Clause, Tumblr, A monster furby, another Christmas Tree, some snow, pictures of my hand drawn tamagotchis, some coloured pencils

In the box is KeroPyontchi starting a new box, Francois Trinh-Duc, a note saying "Why did you start a new box", a screaming kitten, a reply note to the first note saying, "Just go with it", a dolphin, Santa and his reighndeer, a note saying "no comic sans", an angry mob, a Christmas tree, Santa Clause, Tumblr, A monster furby, another Christmas Tree, some snow, pictures of my hand drawn tamagotchis, some coloured pencils , the other boxes that were never finshed

In the box is KeroPyontchi starting a new box, Francois Trinh-Duc, a note saying "why did you start a new box?", a screaming kitten, a reply note to the first note saying, "just go with it", a dolphin, Santa and his reindeer, a note saying "no Comic Sans", an angry mob, a Christmas tree, Santa Claus, Tumblr, a monster Furby, another Christmas tree, some snow, pictures of my hand drawn Tamagotchis, some coloured pencils, the other boxes that were never finshed, me typing in Comic Sans,

In the box is KeroPyontchi starting a new box, Francois Trinh-Duc, a note saying "why did you start a new box?", a screaming kitten, a reply note to the first note saying, "just go with it", a dolphin, Santa and his reindeer, a note saying "no Comic Sans", an angry mob, a Christmas tree, Santa Claus, Tumblr, a monster Furby, another Christmas tree, some snow, pictures of my hand drawn Tamagotchis, some coloured pencils, the other boxes that were never finshed, me typing in Comic Sans, a note saying "Why are you typing in Cosmic Sans?"

Last edited by a moderator:
In the box is KeroPyontchi starting a new box, Francois Trinh-Duc, a note saying "Why did you start a new box", a screaming kitten, a reply note to the first note saying, "Just go with it", a dolphin, Santa and his reighndeer, a note saying "no comic sans", an angry mob, a Christmas tree, Santa Clause, Tumblr, A monster furby, another Christmas Tree, some snow, pictures of my hand drawn tamagotchis, some coloured pencils , the other boxes that were never finshed, me typing in Comic Sans, My ID L-E

In the box is KeroPyontchi starting a new box, Francois Trinh-Duc, a note saying "Why did you start a new box", a screaming kitten, a reply note to the first note saying, "Just go with it", a dolphin, Santa and his reighndeer, a note saying "no comic sans", an angry mob, a Christmas tree, Santa Clause, Tumblr, A monster furby, another Christmas Tree, some snow, pictures of my hand drawn tamagotchis, some coloured pencils , the other boxes that were never finshed, me typing in Comic Sans, My ID L-E, a note saying "NOBODY IS TO NEVER EMPTY THIS BOX EVER"

In the box is KeroPyontchi starting a new box, Francois Trinh-Duc, a note saying "Why did you start a new box", a screaming kitten, a reply note to the first note saying, "Just go with it", a dolphin, Santa and his reighndeer, a note saying "no comic sans", an angry mob, a Christmas tree, Santa Clause, Tumblr, A monster furby, another Christmas Tree, some snow, pictures of my hand drawn tamagotchis, some coloured pencils , the other boxes that were never finshed, me typing in Comic Sans, My ID L-E, a note saying "NOBODY IS TO NEVER EMPTY THIS BOX EVER" , A smiley face

In the box is KeroPyontchi starting a new box, Francois Trinh-Duc, a note saying "Why did you start a new box", a screaming kitten, a reply note to the first note saying, "Just go with it", a dolphin, Santa and his reighndeer, a note saying "no comic sans", an angry mob, a Christmas tree, Santa Clause, Tumblr, A monster furby, another Christmas Tree, some snow, pictures of my hand drawn tamagotchis, some coloured pencils , the other boxes that were never finshed, me typing in Comic Sans, My ID L-E, a note saying "NOBODY IS TO NEVER EMPTY THIS BOX EVER" , A smiley face, a sad face

In the box is KeroPyontchi starting a new box, Francois Trinh-Duc, a note saying "Why did you start a new box", a screaming kitten, a reply note to the first note saying, "Just go with it", a dolphin, Santa and his reighndeer, a note saying "no comic sans", an angry mob, a Christmas tree, Santa Clause, Tumblr, A monster furby, another Christmas Tree, some snow, pictures of my hand drawn tamagotchis, some coloured pencils , the other boxes that were never finshed, me typing in Comic Sans, My ID L-E, a note saying "NOBODY IS TO NEVER EMPTY THIS BOX EVER" , A smiley face, a sad face, Juandre Kruger

In the box is KeroPyontchi starting a new box, Francois Trinh-Duc, a note saying "Why did you start a new box", a screaming kitten, a reply note to the first note saying, "Just go with it", a dolphin, Santa and his reighndeer, a note saying "no comic sans", an angry mob, a Christmas tree, Santa Clause, Tumblr, A monster furby, another Christmas Tree, some snow, pictures of my hand drawn tamagotchis, some coloured pencils , the other boxes that were never finshed, me typing in Comic Sans, My ID L-E, a note saying "NOBODY IS TO NEVER EMPTY THIS BOX EVER" , A smiley face, a sad face, Juandre Kruger, A hamster in a tree

In the box is KeroPyontchi starting a new box, Francois Trinh-Duc, a note saying "Why did you start a new box", a screaming kitten, a reply note to the first note saying, "Just go with it", a dolphin, Santa and his reighndeer, a note saying "no comic sans", an angry mob, a Christmas tree, Santa Clause, Tumblr, A monster furby, another Christmas Tree, some snow, pictures of my hand drawn tamagotchis, some coloured pencils , the other boxes that were never finshed, me typing in Comic Sans, My ID L-E, a note saying "NOBODY IS TO NEVER EMPTY THIS BOX EVER" , A smiley face, a sad face, Juandre Kruger, A hamster in a tree, a shipper

In the box is KeroPyontchi starting a new box, Francois Trinh-Duc, a note saying "Why did you start a new box", a screaming kitten, a reply note to the first note saying, "Just go with it", a dolphin, Santa and his reighndeer, a note saying "no comic sans", an angry mob, a Christmas tree, Santa Clause, Tumblr, A monster furby, another Christmas Tree, some snow, pictures of my hand drawn tamagotchis, some coloured pencils , the other boxes that were never finshed, me typing in Comic Sans, My ID L-E, a note saying "NOBODY IS TO NEVER EMPTY THIS BOX EVER" , A smiley face, a sad face, Juandre Kruger, A hamster in a tree, a shipper, a cage full of monkeys

•  

In the box is KeroPyontchi starting a new box, Francois Trinh-Duc, a note saying "Why did you start a new box", a screaming kitten, a reply note to the first note saying, "Just go with it", a dolphin, Santa and his reighndeer, a note saying "no comic sans", an angry mob, a Christmas tree, Santa Clause, Tumblr, A monster furby, another Christmas Tree, some snow, pictures of my hand drawn tamagotchis, some coloured pencils , the other boxes that were never finshed, me typing in Comic Sans, My ID L-E, a note saying "NOBODY IS TO NEVER EMPTY THIS BOX EVER" , A smiley face, a sad face, Juandre Kruger, A hamster in a tree, a shipper, a cage full of monkeys, a hipster

In the box is KeroPyontchi starting a new box, Francois Trinh-Duc, a note saying "Why did you start a new box", a screaming kitten, a reply note to the first note saying, "Just go with it", a dolphin, Santa and his reighndeer, a note saying "no comic sans", an angry mob, a Christmas tree, Santa Clause, Tumblr, A monster furby, another Christmas Tree, some snow, pictures of my hand drawn tamagotchis, some coloured pencils , the other boxes that were never finshed, me typing in Comic Sans, My ID L-E, a note saying "NOBODY IS TO NEVER EMPTY THIS BOX EVER" , A smiley face, a sad face, Juandre Kruger, A hamster in a tree, a shipper, a cage full of monkeys, a hipster, a cage of flying pourcipines

In the box is KeroPyontchi starting a new box, Francois Trinh-Duc, a note saying "Why did you start a new box", a screaming kitten, a reply note to the first note saying, "Just go with it", a dolphin, Santa and his reighndeer, a note saying "no comic sans", an angry mob, a Christmas tree, Santa Clause, Tumblr, A monster furby, another Christmas Tree, some snow, pictures of my hand drawn tamagotchis, some coloured pencils , the other boxes that were never finshed, me typing in Comic Sans, My ID L-E, a note saying "NOBODY IS TO NEVER EMPTY THIS BOX EVER" , A smiley face, a sad face, Juandre Kruger, A hamster in a tree, a shipper, a cage full of monkeys, a hipster, a cage of flying pourcipines, the old box,

In the box is KeroPyontchi starting a new box, Francois Trinh-Duc, a note saying "Why did you start a new box", a screaming kitten, a reply note to the first note saying, "Just go with it", a dolphin, Santa and his reighndeer, a note saying "no comic sans", an angry mob, a Christmas tree, Santa Clause, Tumblr, A monster furby, another Christmas Tree, some snow, pictures of my hand drawn tamagotchis, some coloured pencils , the other boxes that were never finshed, me typing in Comic Sans, My ID L-E, a note saying "NOBODY IS TO NEVER EMPTY THIS BOX EVER" , A smiley face, a sad face, Juandre Kruger, A hamster in a tree, a shipper, a cage full of monkeys, a hipster, a cage of flying pourcipines, the old box, the OTHER old box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back