In the box!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the box is KeroPyontchi starting a new box, Francois Trinh-Duc, a note saying "Why did you start a new box", a screaming kitten, a reply note to the first note saying, "Just go with it", a dolphin, Santa and his reighndeer, a note saying "no comic sans", an angry mob, a Christmas tree, Santa Clause, Tumblr, A monster furby, another Christmas Tree, some snow, pictures of my hand drawn tamagotchis, some coloured pencils , the other boxes that were never finshed, me typing in Comic Sans, My ID L-E, a note saying "NOBODY IS TO NEVER EMPTY THIS BOX EVER" , A smiley face, a sad face, Juandre Kruger, A hamster in a tree, a shipper, a cage full of monkeys, a hipster, a cage of flying pourcipines, the old box, the OTHER old box, a photo album full of Adam Young pictures

In the box is KeroPyontchi starting a new box, Francois Trinh-Duc, a note saying "Why did you start a new box", a screaming kitten, a reply note to the first note saying, "Just go with it", a dolphin, Santa and his reighndeer, a note saying "no comic sans", an angry mob, a Christmas tree, Santa Clause, Tumblr, A monster furby, another Christmas Tree, some snow, pictures of my hand drawn tamagotchis, some coloured pencils , the other boxes that were never finshed, me typing in Comic Sans, My ID L-E, a note saying "NOBODY IS TO NEVER EMPTY THIS BOX EVER" , A smiley face, a sad face, Juandre Kruger, A hamster in a tree, a shipper, a cage full of monkeys, a hipster, a cage of flying pourcipines, the old box, the OTHER old box, a photo album full of Adam Young pictures, Teri's fail Roxy drawing

In the box is KeroPyontchi starting a new box, Francois Trinh-Duc, a note saying "Why did you start a new box", a screaming kitten, a reply note to the first note saying, "Just go with it", a dolphin, Santa and his reighndeer, a note saying "no comic sans", an angry mob, a Christmas tree, Santa Clause, Tumblr, A monster furby, another Christmas Tree, some snow, pictures of my hand drawn tamagotchis, some coloured pencils , the other boxes that were never finshed, me typing in Comic Sans, My ID L-E, a note saying "NOBODY IS TO NEVER EMPTY THIS BOX EVER" , A smiley face, a sad face, Juandre Kruger, A hamster in a tree, a shipper, a cage full of monkeys, a hipster, a cage of flying pourcipines, the old box, the OTHER old box, a photo album full of Adam Young pictures, Teri's fail Roxy drawing, Club Penguin

•  

In the box is KeroPyontchi starting a new box, Francois Trinh-Duc, a note saying "Why did you start a new box", a screaming kitten, a reply note to the first note saying, "Just go with it", a dolphin, Santa and his reighndeer, a note saying "no comic sans", an angry mob, a Christmas tree, Santa Clause, Tumblr, A monster furby, another Christmas Tree, some snow, pictures of my hand drawn tamagotchis, some coloured pencils , the other boxes that were never finshed, me typing in Comic Sans, My ID L-E, a note saying "NOBODY IS TO NEVER EMPTY THIS BOX EVER" , A smiley face, a sad face, Juandre Kruger, A hamster in a tree, a shipper, a cage full of monkeys, a hipster, a cage of flying pourcipines, the old box, the OTHER old box, a photo album full of Adam Young pictures, Teri's fail Roxy drawing, Club Penguin, some flags

In the box is KeroPyontchi starting a new box, Francois Trinh-Duc, a note saying "Why did you start a new box", a screaming kitten, a reply note to the first note saying, "Just go with it", a dolphin, Santa and his reighndeer, a note saying "no comic sans", an angry mob, a Christmas tree, Santa Clause, Tumblr, A monster furby, another Christmas Tree, some snow, pictures of my hand drawn tamagotchis, some coloured pencils , the other boxes that were never finshed, me typing in Comic Sans, My ID L-E, a note saying "NOBODY IS TO NEVER EMPTY THIS BOX EVER" , A smiley face, a sad face, Juandre Kruger, A hamster in a tree, a shipper, a cage full of monkeys, a hipster, a cage of flying pourcipines, the old box, the OTHER old box, a photo album full of Adam Young pictures, Teri's fail Roxy drawing, Club Penguin, some flags, Rayman floating on Munna's back

In the box is KeroPyontchi starting a new box, Francois Trinh-Duc, a note saying "Why did you start a new box", a screaming kitten, a reply note to the first note saying, "Just go with it", a dolphin, Santa and his reighndeer, a note saying "no comic sans", an angry mob, a Christmas tree, Santa Clause, Tumblr, A monster furby, another Christmas Tree, some snow, pictures of my hand drawn tamagotchis, some coloured pencils , the other boxes that were never finshed, me typing in Comic Sans, My ID L-E, a note saying "NOBODY IS TO NEVER EMPTY THIS BOX EVER" , A smiley face, a sad face, Juandre Kruger, A hamster in a tree, a shipper, a cage full of monkeys, a hipster, a cage of flying pourcipines, the old box, the OTHER old box, a photo album full of Adam Young pictures, Teri's fail Roxy drawing, Club Penguin, some flags, Rayman floating on Munna's back, hoot owls

In the box is KeroPyontchi starting a new box, Francois Trinh-Duc, a note saying "Why did you start a new box", a screaming kitten, a reply note to the first note saying, "Just go with it", a dolphin, Santa and his reighndeer, a note saying "no comic sans", an angry mob, a Christmas tree, Santa Clause, Tumblr, A monster furby, another Christmas Tree, some snow, pictures of my hand drawn tamagotchis, some coloured pencils , the other boxes that were never finshed, me typing in Comic Sans, My ID L-E, a note saying "NOBODY IS TO NEVER EMPTY THIS BOX EVER" , A smiley face, a sad face, Juandre Kruger, A hamster in a tree, a shipper, a cage full of monkeys, a hipster, a cage of flying pourcipines, the old box, the OTHER old box, a photo album full of Adam Young pictures, Teri's fail Roxy drawing, Club Penguin, some flags, Rayman floating on Munna's back, hoot owls, all of Tumblr

In the box is KeroPyontchi starting a new box, Francois Trinh-Duc, a note saying "Why did you start a new box", a screaming kitten, a reply note to the first note saying, "Just go with it", a dolphin, Santa and his reighndeer, a note saying "no comic sans", an angry mob, a Christmas tree, Santa Clause, Tumblr, A monster furby, another Christmas Tree, some snow, pictures of my hand drawn tamagotchis, some coloured pencils , the other boxes that were never finshed, me typing in Comic Sans, My ID L-E, a note saying "NOBODY IS TO NEVER EMPTY THIS BOX EVER" , A smiley face, a sad face, Juandre Kruger, A hamster in a tree, a shipper, a cage full of monkeys, a hipster, a cage of flying pourcipines, the old box, the OTHER old box, a photo album full of Adam Young pictures, Teri's fail Roxy drawing, Club Penguin, some flags, Rayman floating on Munna's back, hoot owls, all of Tumblr, A note saying "Why did you forget my post I made a long time ago?"

In the box is KeroPyontchi starting a new box, Francois Trinh-Duc, a note saying "why did you start a new box?", a screaming kitten, a reply note to the first note saying, "just go with it", a dolphin, Santa and his reindeer, a note saying "no Comic Sans", an angry mob, a Christmas tree, Santa Claus, Tumblr, a monster Furby, another Christmas tree, some snow, pictures of my hand drawn Tamagotchis, some coloured pencils, the other boxes that were never finshed, me typing in Comic Sans, a note saying "Why are you typing in Cosmic Sans?"

In the box is KeroPyontchi starting a new box, Francois Trinh-Duc, a note saying "Why did you start a new box", a screaming kitten, a reply note to the first note saying, "Just go with it", a dolphin, Santa and his reighndeer, a note saying "no comic sans", an angry mob, a Christmas tree, Santa Clause, Tumblr, A monster furby, another Christmas Tree, some snow, pictures of my hand drawn tamagotchis, some coloured pencils , the other boxes that were never finshed, me typing in Comic Sans, My ID L-E, a note saying "NOBODY IS TO NEVER EMPTY THIS BOX EVER" , A smiley face, a sad face, Juandre Kruger, A hamster in a tree, a shipper, a cage full of monkeys, a hipster, a cage of flying pourcipines, the old box, the OTHER old box, a photo album full of Adam Young pictures, Teri's fail Roxy drawing, Club Penguin, some flags, Rayman floating on Munna's back, hoot owls, all of Tumblr, A note saying "Why did you forget my post I made a long time ago?" a note saying "whoever posted the iD L-E bit must not have noticed your post"

In the box is KeroPyontchi starting a new box, Francois Trinh-Duc, a note saying "Why did you start a new box", a screaming kitten, a reply note to the first note saying, "Just go with it", a dolphin, Santa and his reighndeer, a note saying "no comic sans", an angry mob, a Christmas tree, Santa Clause, Tumblr, A monster furby, another Christmas Tree, some snow, pictures of my hand drawn tamagotchis, some coloured pencils , the other boxes that were never finshed, me typing in Comic Sans, My ID L-E, a note saying "NOBODY IS TO NEVER EMPTY THIS BOX EVER" , A smiley face, a sad face, Juandre Kruger, A hamster in a tree, a shipper, a cage full of monkeys, a hipster, a cage of flying pourcipines, the old box, the OTHER old box, a photo album full of Adam Young pictures, Teri's fail Roxy drawing, Club Penguin, some flags, Rayman floating on Munna's back, hoot owls, all of Tumblr, A note saying "Why did you forget my post I made a long time ago?" a note saying "whoever posted the iD L-E bit must not have noticed your post", a note saying "Why, lala0629, Why??? XD jk"

In the box is KeroPyontchi starting a new box, Francois Trinh-Duc, a note saying "Why did you start a new box", a screaming kitten, a reply note to the first note saying, "Just go with it", a dolphin, Santa and his reighndeer, a note saying "no comic sans", an angry mob, a Christmas tree, Santa Clause, Tumblr, A monster furby, another Christmas Tree, some snow, pictures of my hand drawn tamagotchis, some coloured pencils , the other boxes that were never finshed, me typing in Comic Sans, My ID L-E, a note saying "NOBODY IS TO NEVER EMPTY THIS BOX EVER" , A smiley face, a sad face, Juandre Kruger, A hamster in a tree, a shipper, a cage full of monkeys, a hipster, a cage of flying pourcipines, the old box, the OTHER old box, a photo album full of Adam Young pictures, Teri's fail Roxy drawing, Club Penguin, some flags, Rayman floating on Munna's back, hoot owls, all of Tumblr, A note saying "Why did you forget my post I made a long time ago?" a note saying "whoever posted the iD L-E bit must not have noticed your post", a note saying "Why, lala0629, Why??? XD jk", a piece of paper with a random scribble on it

In the box is KeroPyontchi starting a new box, Francois Trinh-Duc, a note saying "Why did you start a new box", a screaming kitten, a reply note to the first note saying, "Just go with it", a dolphin, Santa and his reighndeer, a note saying "no comic sans", an angry mob, a Christmas tree, Santa Clause, Tumblr, A monster furby, another Christmas Tree, some snow, pictures of my hand drawn tamagotchis, some coloured pencils , the other boxes that were never finshed, me typing in Comic Sans, My ID L-E, a note saying "NOBODY IS TO NEVER EMPTY THIS BOX EVER" , A smiley face, a sad face, Juandre Kruger, A hamster in a tree, a shipper, a cage full of monkeys, a hipster, a cage of flying pourcipines, the old box, the OTHER old box, a photo album full of Adam Young pictures, Teri's fail Roxy drawing, Club Penguin, some flags, Rayman floating on Munna's back, hoot owls, all of Tumblr, A note saying "Why did you forget my post I made a long time ago?" a note saying "whoever posted the iD L-E bit must not have noticed your post", a note saying "Why, lala0629, Why??? XD jk", a piece of paper with a random scribble on it, Ella writing some fanfiction

In the box is KeroPyontchi starting a new box, Francois Trinh-Duc, a note saying "Why did you start a new box", a screaming kitten, a reply note to the first note saying, "Just go with it", a dolphin, Santa and his reighndeer, a note saying "no comic sans", an angry mob, a Christmas tree, Santa Clause, Tumblr, A monster furby, another Christmas Tree, some snow, pictures of my hand drawn tamagotchis, some coloured pencils , the other boxes that were never finshed, me typing in Comic Sans, My ID L-E, a note saying "NOBODY IS TO NEVER EMPTY THIS BOX EVER" , A smiley face, a sad face, Juandre Kruger, A hamster in a tree, a shipper, a cage full of monkeys, a hipster, a cage of flying pourcipines, the old box, the OTHER old box, a photo album full of Adam Young pictures, Teri's fail Roxy drawing, Club Penguin, some flags, Rayman floating on Munna's back, hoot owls, all of Tumblr, A note saying "Why did you forget my post I made a long time ago?" a note saying "whoever posted the iD L-E bit must not have noticed your post", a note saying "Why, lala0629, Why??? XD jk", a piece of paper with a random scribble on it, Ella writing some fanfiction, some satan text

In the box is KeroPyontchi starting a new box, Francois Trinh-Duc, a note saying "Why did you start a new box", a screaming kitten, a reply note to the first note saying, "Just go with it", a dolphin, Santa and his reighndeer, a note saying "no comic sans", an angry mob, a Christmas tree, Santa Clause, Tumblr, A monster furby, another Christmas Tree, some snow, pictures of my hand drawn tamagotchis, some coloured pencils , the other boxes that were never finshed, me typing in Comic Sans, My ID L-E, a note saying "NOBODY IS TO NEVER EMPTY THIS BOX EVER" , A smiley face, a sad face, Juandre Kruger, A hamster in a tree, a shipper, a cage full of monkeys, a hipster, a cage of flying pourcipines, the old box, the OTHER old box, a photo album full of Adam Young pictures, Teri's fail Roxy drawing, Club Penguin, some flags, Rayman floating on Munna's back, hoot owls, all of Tumblr, A note saying "Why did you forget my post I made a long time ago?" a note saying "whoever posted the iD L-E bit must not have noticed your post", a note saying "Why, lala0629, Why??? XD jk", a piece of paper with a random scribble on it, Ella writing some fanfiction, some satan text, Rayman and his friends singing "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" from Chicken Little

In the box is KeroPyontchi starting a new box, Francois Trinh-Duc, a note saying "Why did you start a new box", a screaming kitten, a reply note to the first note saying, "Just go with it", a dolphin, Santa and his reighndeer, a note saying "no comic sans", an angry mob, a Christmas tree, Santa Clause, Tumblr, A monster furby, another Christmas Tree, some snow, pictures of my hand drawn tamagotchis, some coloured pencils , the other boxes that were never finshed, me typing in Comic Sans, My ID L-E, a note saying "NOBODY IS TO NEVER EMPTY THIS BOX EVER" , A smiley face, a sad face, Juandre Kruger, A hamster in a tree, a shipper, a cage full of monkeys, a hipster, a cage of flying pourcipines, the old box, the OTHER old box, a photo album full of Adam Young pictures, Teri's fail Roxy drawing, Club Penguin, some flags, Rayman floating on Munna's back, hoot owls, all of Tumblr, A note saying "Why did you forget my post I made a long time ago?" a note saying "whoever posted the iD L-E bit must not have noticed your post", a note saying "Why, lala0629, Why??? XD jk", a piece of paper with a random scribble on it, Ella writing some fanfiction, some satan text, Rayman and his friends singing "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" from Chicken Little, a computer mouse

In the box is KeroPyontchi starting a new box, Francois Trinh-Duc, a note saying "Why did you start a new box", a screaming kitten, a reply note to the first note saying, "Just go with it", a dolphin, Santa and his reighndeer, a note saying "no comic sans", an angry mob, a Christmas tree, Santa Clause, Tumblr, A monster furby, another Christmas Tree, some snow, pictures of my hand drawn tamagotchis, some coloured pencils , the other boxes that were never finshed, me typing in Comic Sans, My ID L-E, a note saying "NOBODY IS TO NEVER EMPTY THIS BOX EVER" , A smiley face, a sad face, Juandre Kruger, A hamster in a tree, a shipper, a cage full of monkeys, a hipster, a cage of flying pourcipines, the old box, the OTHER old box, a photo album full of Adam Young pictures, Teri's fail Roxy drawing, Club Penguin, some flags, Rayman floating on Munna's back, hoot owls, all of Tumblr, A note saying "Why did you forget my post I made a long time ago?" a note saying "whoever posted the iD L-E bit must not have noticed your post", a note saying "Why, lala0629, Why??? XD jk", a piece of paper with a random scribble on it, Ella writing some fanfiction, some satan text, Rayman and his friends singing "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" from Chicken Little, a computer mouse, another note saying "seriously guys this box is like the Tardis" I only watched one Doctor Who episode, though so I don't know much about it but yeah it's awesome

In the box is KeroPyontchi starting a new box, Francois Trinh-Duc, a note saying "Why did you start a new box", a screaming kitten, a reply note to the first note saying, "Just go with it", a dolphin, Santa and his reighndeer, a note saying "no comic sans", an angry mob, a Christmas tree, Santa Clause, Tumblr, A monster furby, another Christmas Tree, some snow, pictures of my hand drawn tamagotchis, some coloured pencils , the other boxes that were never finshed, me typing in Comic Sans, My ID L-E, a note saying "NOBODY IS TO NEVER EMPTY THIS BOX EVER" , A smiley face, a sad face, Juandre Kruger, A hamster in a tree, a shipper, a cage full of monkeys, a hipster, a cage of flying pourcipines, the old box, the OTHER old box, a photo album full of Adam Young pictures, Teri's fail Roxy drawing, Club Penguin, some flags, Rayman floating on Munna's back, hoot owls, all of Tumblr, A note saying "Why did you forget my post I made a long time ago?" a note saying "whoever posted the iD L-E bit must not have noticed your post", a note saying "Why, lala0629, Why??? XD jk", a piece of paper with a random scribble on it, Ella writing some fanfiction, some satan text, Rayman and his friends singing "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" from Chicken Little, a computer mouse, another note saying "seriously guys this box is like the Tardis" another note saying "wow this box has a lot of notes in it"

In the box is KeroPyontchi starting a new box, Francois Trinh-Duc, a note saying "Why did you start a new box", a screaming kitten, a reply note to the first note saying, "Just go with it", a dolphin, Santa and his reighndeer, a note saying "no comic sans", an angry mob, a Christmas tree, Santa Clause, Tumblr, A monster furby, another Christmas Tree, some snow, pictures of my hand drawn tamagotchis, some coloured pencils , the other boxes that were never finshed, me typing in Comic Sans, My ID L-E, a note saying "NOBODY IS TO NEVER EMPTY THIS BOX EVER" , A smiley face, a sad face, Juandre Kruger, A hamster in a tree, a shipper, a cage full of monkeys, a hipster, a cage of flying pourcipines, the old box, the OTHER old box, a photo album full of Adam Young pictures, Teri's fail Roxy drawing, Club Penguin, some flags, Rayman floating on Munna's back, hoot owls, all of Tumblr, A note saying "Why did you forget my post I made a long time ago?" a note saying "whoever posted the iD L-E bit must not have noticed your post", a note saying "Why, lala0629, Why??? XD jk", a piece of paper with a random scribble on it, Ella writing some fanfiction, some satan text, Rayman and his friends singing "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" from Chicken Little, a computer mouse, another note saying "seriously guys this box is like the Tardis" another note saying "wow this box has a lot of notes in it", my origami ships

In the box is KeroPyontchi starting a new box, Francois Trinh-Duc, a note saying "Why did you start a new box", a screaming kitten, a reply note to the first note saying, "Just go with it", a dolphin, Santa and his reighndeer, a note saying "no comic sans", an angry mob, a Christmas tree, Santa Clause, Tumblr, A monster furby, another Christmas Tree, some snow, pictures of my hand drawn tamagotchis, some coloured pencils , the other boxes that were never finshed, me typing in Comic Sans, My ID L-E, a note saying "NOBODY IS TO NEVER EMPTY THIS BOX EVER" , A smiley face, a sad face, Juandre Kruger, A hamster in a tree, a shipper, a cage full of monkeys, a hipster, a cage of flying pourcipines, the old box, the OTHER old box, a photo album full of Adam Young pictures, Teri's fail Roxy drawing, Club Penguin, some flags, Rayman floating on Munna's back, hoot owls, all of Tumblr, A note saying "Why did you forget my post I made a long time ago?" a note saying "whoever posted the iD L-E bit must not have noticed your post", a note saying "Why, lala0629, Why??? XD jk", a piece of paper with a random scribble on it, Ella writing some fanfiction, some satan text, Rayman and his friends singing "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" from Chicken Little, a computer mouse, another note saying "seriously guys this box is like the Tardis" another note saying "wow this box has a lot of notes in it", my origami ships you ship origami? o_O lol jk I know what you meant , a chespin (the new grass starter)

In the box is KeroPyontchi starting a new box, Francois Trinh-Duc, a note saying "Why did you start a new box", a screaming kitten, a reply note to the first note saying, "Just go with it", a dolphin, Santa and his reighndeer, a note saying "no comic sans", an angry mob, a Christmas tree, Santa Clause, Tumblr, A monster furby, another Christmas Tree, some snow, pictures of my hand drawn tamagotchis, some coloured pencils , the other boxes that were never finshed, me typing in Comic Sans, My ID L-E, a note saying "NOBODY IS TO NEVER EMPTY THIS BOX EVER" , A smiley face, a sad face, Juandre Kruger, A hamster in a tree, a shipper, a cage full of monkeys, a hipster, a cage of flying pourcipines, the old box, the OTHER old box, a photo album full of Adam Young pictures, Teri's fail Roxy drawing, Club Penguin, some flags, Rayman floating on Munna's back, hoot owls, all of Tumblr, A note saying "Why did you forget my post I made a long time ago?" a note saying "whoever posted the iD L-E bit must not have noticed your post", a note saying "Why, lala0629, Why??? XD jk", a piece of paper with a random scribble on it, Ella writing some fanfiction, some satan text, Rayman and his friends singing "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" from Chicken Little, a computer mouse, another note saying "seriously guys this box is like the Tardis" another note saying "wow this box has a lot of notes in it", my origami ships you ship origami? o_O lol jk I know what you meant , a chespin (the new grass starter), the O_O face

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back