Indecision 2012

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"IN MY DAY, WE HAD BETTER CARTOONS THAN YOUR PIECE OF ^&*())(* POKEYMANZ," he said as he got up.

Last edited by a moderator:
"When you're on the moon, tell me if you see any Clefairy." Cain told Newt.

Colbert was so offended he quickly told all his fans to not vote for Romney. He also called Romney's wife to come and slap her husband silly. Romney's wife ran up to Romney, and began to sob about the children and stuff.

Meanwhile Rick was trying to start the debate, but everybody was acting up so there was no way.

Rick finally was so irritated by the debate not starting that he yelled into his microphone on his pretty podium, "EVERYBODY WHO IS REPUBLICAN, GET TO YOUR POSITIONS. NOW. INCLUDING YOU PIZZA MAN," He yelled at Herman Cain.

Newt didn't get into position, because real men of the 40's don't get bossed around.

Herman Cain had a heart attack and died, but not before catching them all.

Can I have Jmmy McMillian now?

Jimmy McMillian came and ninja kicked Rick in the face.

Stewert saw Colbert. "Colbert..."

"OW." Rick glared at Jimmy, and then kicked him back.

"Jon..." Colbert glared at Jon. "WHERE'S MY MONEY?" He exploded, talking about the super PAC.

"It's my money now! You don't know how to love it and raise it!" Stewert yelled.

McMillian dodged Rick's kick, being a karate expert and all. He then proceded to be a total boss and go all black belt on Rick.

"I GAVE BIRTH TO THAT MONEY! I RAISED IT, I EVEN FED IT! I TAUGHT IT MANNERS!" Colbert yelled at Stewart, before making a lunge for him.

Rick turned out to be equally skilled. He began to dodge every blow Jimmy sent at him.

Colbert quickly fought back with the force before he then punched Stewart right in the face. And then he began to chase Stewart.

Colbert quickly shoved on a disguise and climbed in as the driver of a horse carriage, pulling up right in front of Stewart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back