Indecision 2012

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Colbert showed up on the set of The View, and then he glared at the ladies. "Have you seen Jon Stewart? Salt and pepper, giant head, small body.." They shook their heads.

Stewert frowned at Colbert's description, and waited for him to leave.

"Well, sorry to interrupt you ladies!" Colbert quickly ran off again, not bothering to look at the strange looking woman.

Colbert suddenly whipped around, barred his teeth, and quickly made a dash for Stewart, resuming the chase yet again.

Colbert chased him, and screamed, "GIVE ME BACK THE SUPER PAC!!"

(This has nothing to do with politics anymore.. It's just us reenacting the Great Chase. xD Wait, we still got Rick..)

Rick Santorium was now sitting alone in the debate center, and since he was the only Republican there since Herman Cain died and everybody else poofed. He was racking up all the votes now because he was the only one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Santorium whacked Mitt Romney with a baseball bat, since we all know baseball is so patriotic. He then went back to giving a speech about capitalism.

Romney decided to destroy Santorium using his Stu powers. -__-

Newt was confused as heck, having no idea of what was going on for his old man brain to handle.

Santorium used the power of cosmetic surgery to push Romney down a set of stairs and down to the audience. He smiled in satisfaction.

ALRIGHT. THAT'S IT. I AM WAIVING THE TWO PEOPLE RULE BECAUSE I CAN. Three people max now people.

Suddenly Barack Obama appeared by magic and watched the fight on stage-thingy-ma-jig. "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT" He yelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back