Introduction!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well to get an avatar,i do it the fast way,i just click on my profile[the button on top of your reply and click it then it says edit signature,edit avatar click on edit avatar and various gallerys will be shown choose a gallery and choose an avatar!

Thanks alex li! As you read in my intro i'm from puertorico,it's wonderful how people from around the world have a same interest in things! :)

Hi,

I am new to Tamatalk. Merry Christmas and hope I can get to know you guys

Bek :mellow:

Welcome to tamatalk i hope you enjoy your time here. Be sure to read the rules. if you have any problems do not be afraid to contact the Admin or a Tama Guide! *Note* I am not a Tama Guide.

Well guys and girls i'm gonna change my avatar as my tama changes right now it's a fire thingy!

hello and welcome to tamatalk! if you have any questions just start a topic,PM me,PM the admin,PM a tamaguide! if you want a buddie or just wanna chat just PM me!

I'm sick,and my tama baby almost died cause i left it alone and went to sleep.[i'm a bad mother]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back