Inu Yashua

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't talk right now because I'm laughing my head off!

She made him sit like a gog and down like a dog!

Lily12 ummmm.....Look the show is on Adult Swim!

1:00-2:00 am and sometimes 4:00-5:00 or 4:30-5:30am

I got this off the inuyasha website :

Character Profiles Image Galleries Media Downloads Episode Summary Spoilers Anime & Manga Voice Actors

Episode Screencaps Song Lyrics Fan Clubs Wallpapers Top IY Sites Games Links

Artist Interviews Fan Arts Contest InuYasha Movies Shopping Guide CD Trackings Fan Connections Fan Forum

Polls FAQ Archive Game Bots Fan Fictions Book Store Free Webhosting Admin Team

Name Kagome Higurashi

Roles Good Guys

Age 15

Personality Kagome is a happy-go-lucky girl. she is fun, and high-spirited, but when it has to do with protecting her friends, she is serious.

Weapon Bow and Arrows

First Appeared In Vol. 1 Episode 1

Description While helping her younger brother, Souta, search for their cat, Buyo, Kagome is pulled into a well by a centipede-demon. Being Kikyo's reincarnation, she had the Shikon no tama, jewel of four souls, inside of her stomach. She meets Inuyasha on the sacred God Tree, pinned against it by Kikyo's sacred Miko arrow. Kagome pulls it out, in a desperate attempt to stay alive, being that she was pinned to the tree, against IY, by the centipede demon. IY saves her, but wants to Shikon jewel, that came out of Kagome. But, Lady Kaede, Kikyo's younger sister, put prayer beads around his neck, causing IY to fall to the ground whenever Kagome says "Osawri!" (sit.) In an attempt to get the jewel back from a crow demon, Kagome shoots an arrow at it, and it bursts into a bunch of shards. So, IY and Kagome search for the jewel shards together. Kagome has intimate feelings for IY, but he likes Kikyo, whom I hate very, very, very, very much. Kagome and IY still stay together 'til the end, duh.

I hate Inuyasha. I find it to be stupid. I mean c'mon, hunting for jewels. Couldn't they do any better? (My opinion)

I hate Inuyasha. I find it to be stupid. I mean c'mon, hunting for jewels. Couldn't they do any better? (My opinion)
A Jewel that gives practically Immortal power to a demon or a Half Demon. Why would anyone hunt down a jewel? Id ebay it

DONT THROW THE TV OUT THE WINDOW A.G! *jumps after TV* I need my Fox! And Adult Swim! (Futurama :3)

OMG!I saw the VERY LAST EPISODE!Kagome saves IY and they start to have feelings for each other again!They didn't show about kikyo!

OMG!I saw the VERY LAST EPISODE!Kagome saves IY and they start to have feelings for each other again!They didn't show about kikyo!
Thats what you get for trusting the Yomuri Telecasting corp >.< They left us hanging.

Go to https://furinkan.com/ for her latest Inuyasha manga. She is still making the manga

Last edited by a moderator:
They dont have it at the Libraries? Try borrowing it from a friend or use Ebay
Nope. the Local Librarians never heard of Anime/Manga o_O.

Eh, maybe the Library in the City i move to this summer (finally, moving away and not living with my mom^^) might have Manga ^^

None of My friends Read Manga, They think its lame :D , plus they dont know how to read it (like, reading it the Japanese way, backwards or w/e)

Nope. the Local Librarians never heard of Anime/Manga o_O.
Eh, maybe the Library in the City i move to this summer (finally, moving away and not living with my mom^^) might have Manga ^^

None of My friends Read Manga, They think its lame :D , plus they dont know how to read it (like, reading it the Japanese way, backwards or w/e)
My libary is mostly manga/anime (the teen room is) its awsome =D

*Passes out*I saw a pic of Inuyasha and Kagome Kissing on the lips and kikyo and inuyasha!I will try to get them on here if I can!

*Passes out*I saw a pic of Inuyasha and Kagome Kissing on the lips and kikyo and inuyasha!I will try to get them on here if I can!
Your waay behind, you will be amazed what you can find on teh Internetz these days

lol nice

Latest posts

Back