Inu Yashua

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Episode 22 is funny!But Kikyo and Kagome r fighting over InuYasha!Shippo asks which do u want and IY says can I have both?Kagome hears it and says Sit!Kagome and Iy r in a cave together and kagome asks who do u want?He says I dunno!

Turns around and kagome is sleeping and he said I want Kagome!Then he turned around and saw she was sleeping and was like d*mnit!

Oh Trust me! I've watched it...I used to like it, but once I grew older, I started to get so bored with it, and the story line is pretty predicable. So now I just despise it all together! =D lol
I also like Naruto!Why don't u?

I went to a website on Inuyasha and it says this :

Kikyo's younger sister. Now in her late 50's, Kaede looks a lot older than Kikyo, but still holds her older sister in high reguard.

I don't get that?

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Inu Yasha. That's how you spell it lol. It's an awesome show. I just don't like the Band of Seven episodes, or the Last episode. The Band of Seven episodes were sooo BORING! Gosh I felt like dieing after watching the whole season. X.X It got a bit better after though, untill the last episode. There were so many problems:

WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD!

1. It didn't say if Inu would stop two-timing.

2. It didn't say WHO got the Jewel of Four Souls.

3. It didn't say if they ever defeated Naraku.

4. I don't think they'll make another movie. >.>

5. What's the deal with the ending? It was really stupid...

6. I don't remember, but I don't think it said what happened to Kohaku.

Yup. There's more but I don't want to list them all.

I love Inu Yasha. That's how you spell it lol. It's an awesome show. I just don't like the Band of Seven episodes, or the Last episode. The Band of Seven episodes were sooo BORING! Gosh I felt like dieing after watching the whole season. X.X It got a bit better after though, untill the last episode. There were so many problems:
WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD!

1. It didn't say if Inu would stop two-timing.

2. It didn't say WHO got the Jewel of Four Souls.

3. It didn't say if they ever defeated Naraku.

4. I don't think they'll make another movie. >.>

5. What's the deal with the ending? It was really stupid...

6. I don't remember, but I don't think it said what happened to Kohaku.

Yup. There's more but I don't want to list them all.
Yeah. The series stopped in 2004 in Japan. I think they should atleast make a Movie to tell the end.

But since Takahashi has over 50 Books (Yes, she is trying to reach 500 chapters :3) I think the Yomuri Telecasting Corp. is awaiting the Manga to be finished to finally finish the Anime series. The end makes no sense whatsoever, I mean I saw the end on my PC in Japanese. They didn't complete the jewel, they said something about trying to make the world right...

Spoiler:

The Jewel WASN'T fixed :/ That or the Jewel rebroke to Kagome's stupidity (No offense, I am a HUGE fan of the show)

Ramma girl I figured that out!

1.InuYasha falls in love with Kagome

2.They never fixed the Shikion jewel

3.We know Kikyo is alive but she never came back

4.They never defeted Naraku

5.Kohaku I don't know

6.The ending was not stupid either

Ramma girl I figured that out!

1.InuYasha falls in love with Kagome

2.They never fixed the Shikion jewel

3.We know Kikyo is alive but she never came back

4.They never defeted Naraku

5.Kohaku I don't know

6.The ending was not stupid either
You got ahold of Future Inuyasha Manga!? :D

They only got 29 Books of 51 out for America. the other 22 have yet to be Translated, Go for research!

And Inuyasha's shape starts to change, in his face XP Takahashi's style is Changing

The only thing I meant from how it was stupid was the last line in the episode Kagome said. It said something about putting on new shoes.... O_O I don't read the Manga. Well, not the Band of Seven ones anyway. And those are the only ones in Canada at this moment. Unless you want to buy them for $20 each. I'll just wait...

Latest posts

Back