Is anyone on TamaTalk a vegetarian/vegan?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you a vegetarian/vegan?

• Yes, I'm a vegetarian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I'm a vegan

• No

• No, but I would like to be a vegetarian.

• No, but I would like to be a vegan.

• Yes, I am a vegetarian, but I would like to eat meat again.

• Yes, I am a vegan, but I would like to eat meat, dairy, etc. again.

• I'm not a vegetarian/vegan, but I don't wear animals or use anything made of animal

• What's a vegetarian/vegan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamakitty710

Reaction score
I'm a vegetarian, and I was wondering how many people on TT are vegetarians or vegans. When I refer to animal products in the poll, I mean leather, wool, etc. I try not to use leather basketballs, and I certainly don't wear leather jackets, pants, etc. My shoes are rubber, and with the basketball issue: I'm on the b-ball team at my school, so sometimes I HAVE to use leather. But I don't like it! :lol: I have a vegetarian friend, and she feels strongly about this issue (eating animals). I know some people have religious beliefs that make them a vegetarian or vegan, and some that make them not be able to be a vegetarian/vegan. Some people believe animals were made for us to eat (this one girl in my class... she is so wrong.). But if you believe that, then what about little kitties? Puppies? Squirrels? Rabbits? You don't see us eating THEM every day, so why do cows and pigs have less of a right than cats and dogs? And you wouldn't see someone eating dear old Polly the Parrot, then why would we go and eat KFC? Sorry if I seem offensive on one's beliefs... but I think I raise a valid point. :D

-tk710

I'm not vegan or vegitarian. Though many people on tamatalk probably are.

I totally disagree.I hunt squirrels,turkeys,and soon deer.Where I live there are TONS(literally thousands probably)of deer.If they become over populated they will eat all our crops.If there are too many they will run out of food and eventually die of starvation or get run over anyways.

P.S.You can hunt squirrels and rabbits.

I totally disagree.I hunt squirrels,turkeys,and soon deer.Where I live there are TONS(literally thousands probably)of deer.If they become over populated they will eat all our crops.If there are too many they will run out of food and eventually die of starvation or get run over anyways.
P.S.You can hunt squirrels and rabbits.
Well, hunting to keep a population under control is okay, but just for fun is bad.... It's better to take them out of their misery fast and somewhat painless rather than them dying a slow, painful, death.

I eat meat. People who first walked the Earth at meat. We raised cattle for a reason. And in some countries they do eat your "Polly the Parrot" and dogs, cats, guinea pig etc.

I wouldn't hunt animals and shoot them but i do like meat n stuff.

It's natural for us to eat meat, and if we don't we won't get the protien and calcium off milk and things.

[SIZE=14pt]There are WAY too many of these Polls But Yes I am Vegetarian and proud..and I also respect the Wishes of peopel who aren't[/SIZE]

I go as far as to not eat starbust or fruit pastels because they have gelatin in them

I wouldn't hunt animals and shoot them but i do like meat n stuff.It's natural for us to eat meat, and if we don't we won't get the protien and calcium off milk and things.
The protein thing: That is false! You can get protein from a lot of other things besides meat. For example, vitamins, soy, tofu, and more. That's how I get MY protein. And about the "We ate meat when humans first existed." That was because we didn't know about farming yet. Farming came YEARS AND YEARS after the first human lived. But now that we have evolved and found new ways to get our proper nutrition, some people have seen that a herbivore lifestyle can in fact be healthier than an omnivore one.

Edit: I try not to eat starburts, skittles, etc. too because of the gelatin. And I also respect people's decisions if they choose not to be a vegetarian/vegan (like potbellypanda, and sorry that there are so many other polls like this, I haven't seen any of them <_< ). But some people don't have their facts right.

Last edited by a moderator:
i picked no,i dont no what a vegan is those

i couldent live with out MEAT!!

Nope. I'm not a vegetarian. I like my hot dead animals grilled on a plate <3

what's a vegan?
its a strickter form of vegatarian.

if i'm not mistaken, they dont even eat animal products like eggs, or milk.

and no, i'm not a veg.

i eat meat but no fish. its just that at a lot of seafood places have the live fish there, and, you get to pick out the biggest ones to slaughter and eat for dinner. but it doubles for me since i dont like the taste.

I guess im the exact opposite of a vegitarian, as i dont eat any fruits or vegitables, but i dont eat certain chicken, and i dont eat any fish.

i hate the taste of fish.

XE

discusting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back