Is it just me, or is this just plain weird?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is "Androtchi's Birthday" (at Tamatown.com) really entertaining at all?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was pretty good, but it could have been better.

• It was okay...

• Not really!

• No. There was no point to it.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yah i saw the purple arm

i also saw that androidgotchi only invited 3 ppl but the gozoratchu threw like 8!

it was i think a little kid movie because little kids laugh there butts off for the oddest things

Some of you said that tamatown is suppossed to give you souviners... they do....even at the theatre! I got a poster after watching the movie twice! And like everone said.... what do you expect BanDai to give to you? a 20 minuet movie? no...it was just a cute little story of tamas going to a birthday party and Androtchi's cake was the same present that they bought! Honestly I think it was ADORABLE!!

Uhh. no. But, like alot of people said, you cant expect a length movie full of action or whatever.

I have now seen the purple arm. I reckon Bandai could fix that easily if they could be bothered to. And at the beginning Androtchi was holding 6 letters, it only posted 3, and the Gozarutchi threw 7! I counted. Maybe the Gozarutchi was sending the letters to other people.

And a bit better animation. >.>The animation is even worse than Ed Edd -N- Eddy.

I don't like those sort of 'Knock- Knock Jokes' either.

If you think there was no point, you have to pay attention to the plot.

They are bringing a present to Androtchi, then the present turns out to be the Cake.
Edd, Ed, n'Eddy is a great show! The animation is good 2, I mean, humans are never perfect in a cartoon, and that animation is good. Edd, Ed n'Eddy is really funny 2.

Geez, what did YOU expect it to be? A 5 star 3 hour movie? It's just kinda short, because in Tama minutes that would be half an hour. Maybe the next ones will be a bit better, but DEFINITELY not longer or funnier. I actually found the movie kind of cute! :lol:

I voted it was okay.... It was okay to me... at first it was kinda funny but the good thing is in a couple of days a new show is opening!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!

i think wat happend was androchi gave out cake but the present was more cake! :D

i love it cause it celebrates the tamagotchi's birthday and i think it is a bit funney

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

if u need help on tamas or just some random advce pm i will always help and i am sure we will have a laugh

[SIZE=14pt]quote of the week:`ooh ur tama just gave mine a poo but how can that happen there in love ooh`[/SIZE]

They face faulted, which is quite common in anime. It's an expression of surprise.

I liked the movie. I wouldn't appreciate it if the movie was 10 minutes long and took 5 hours to download on my dial up connection.

I liked it! I thought it was REALLY cute. ^______^-

It was funny because the Androtchi made a cake for him and his friends on his B-day. And the Mametchi, Memetchi, and the Leaftchi got him the same exact kind of cake. :D ...So they all did that Anime thing where the fall down stunned.

I liked it! I thought it was REALLY cute. ^______^-
It was funny because the Androtchi made a cake for him and his friends on his B-day. And the Mametchi, Memetchi, and the Leaftchi got him the same exact kind of cake. :D ...So they all did that Anime thing where the fall down stunned.
LEAFTCHI?!?!? Don't you know what a mimitchi is? Leaftchi is a green furawatchi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back