Is it just me, or is this just plain weird?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is "Androtchi's Birthday" (at Tamatown.com) really entertaining at all?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was pretty good, but it could have been better.

• It was okay...

• Not really!

• No. There was no point to it.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like them equally, but somebody above thinks Mimitchi is Leaftchi! I thought everyone new Leaftchi is a green furawatchi?

I liked it, but I saw it before TamaTown came out. On a different site. But it was nice! It would have been better, though, if the Tamagotchi characters talked.

----------------------------

They did talk in the secend one.

that movie was retarded what was the moral?! now thats really stupid inviting only three tamas come on!!!!!!!!!!

and one more thing who the heck would hire a ninja as a mail man! it would be funny if that ninja threw a letter at one of there eyes it would be all like bleeding! :eek:

do u go on tamatown, or tamagotchieurope? coz in tamatown, theres another movie! (also totally pointless! LOL!) wots strange bout all da movies is dat they just go on n gon n on n on bout nothin! :chohimetchi: :puroperatchi:

i agree! those movies suck and heres some more in japenese they suck too!

https://images.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http...6lr%3D%26sa%3DN
Korean. Not japanese.

Anyway, Tamagotchis are ment for little kids, like the age of 6-11. I don't think the movie is stupid, just boring. It actually is kinda cute. I've already seen it on another site ( www.tamagotchi.co.kr I think.) They have a ton of other movies. And some aren't stupid. Like the race one! They should really transelate more and put them on Tamatown!

This is a pointless argument. I liked both movies a lot, but there is no need to argue about it. Sure I'm only ten, but I can tell this argument is pointless. Anyway it was "bumped up", as the tamaguides say. I say this topic should be closed, it's such a pointless argument. People can keep there opinions to themselves sometimes, and if you don't like something (unless it's a food or something) keep it to yourself.

I found a mistake in that movie...Mametchi's arm was purple like the floor when Androtchi was greeting them and they were at the bottom of the screen lookin at him!.... :eek:
that is true!!! they cud of made it so that there were no mistakes

I don't think you can expect them to make a full length movie on the website, now can you? :huh:

i liked it it was okay and i got it the sound effects ar annoying thats why i bearly go on tamatown imean come on they make boinging noises and bopping noises all the time :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back