Is it worth having two Version 4 tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which one?

• Keep one V4.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Your choice.

• Get a second.

• No idea.

• 0_o.

• TAMAGOTCHI.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
but when i got my tama i bought 2. the fact that they can get an instant 400 or 200 points without effort is cool. dont forget that they play rc helicopter together. if you have an rc alien you can use that instead of the helicopter.

well, i have a second, it took me a looooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnngggggggg time 2 think about it, and i think if u have the money, buy a second,! it is great, you can get money and make friends at the same time!

so i say yes, but it is ur money.

makiko_girl :huh:

I would SSSOOO get 2 if i were you I have 4 (so what im obsessed) and I LLOOVVEE them so yes get another one YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

well me i have technically 2 coz my sister has one and shemakes me the babysitter of her pet. ^_^

I would get another one if I were you. Connecting them makes it very much more interesting and rewarding than if the matchmaker just comes along and gives your tama a partner.

You shuld get another one if you like taking care of 1<, but for me, I already have 2 V3s to take care of and a V4.

My sister has FIVE combied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

knightrider

Go for it. I have 12 Tamagotchis and it's a pleasure to keep them all. Marrying two Tamas is very satisfying. Besides, connecting is fun and it's good for a Tamagotchi to have a buddy.

well if u buy another v4 they can play different games. its totally your choice but i dont think its worth the money, becasue either way you will get married and havea baby on you tama.

Cow Girl

youlll want two tamas so you can get the special oldie. when two oldies mate, the new baby skips all stages(toddler, teen) and goes straight to adult.

maybe you well actually this is what i do is i connect with my other versions like ver 2 with ver 3
It is true, but playing games with other verisons give you no points! That dissapoints me, considering that one of mine always HAS to lose a happy heart, and I get no points!

[SIZE=14pt]In my opinion, i wouldn't get another one because 1 is enough and you can just use the matchmaker! but its your choice![/SIZE]
i agree don't waste money wait for the match maker or connect.

I got 2 tamgotchi v4 I don't know how to make 2 of my tamagotchis get married but they already havee 4 hearts :)

I would get a earlier one like V.3 because they dont go to work and are easier to take care of if all you want is to mate them.. I have 2 v.4's and a v.3 active now and I prefer the v.3

[SIZE=14pt]i dunno. its up to you! one of my friends has like 3 or 4 v4's plus 1 v3 and 1 v2! :eek: i wish i has that many! i hve 1 v4, 1 v3, and 1 v2.and to get them to have a baby, just keep connecting them o present![/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back