Is it worth having two Version 4 tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which one?

• Keep one V4.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Your choice.

• Get a second.

• No idea.

• 0_o.

• TAMAGOTCHI.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really up to you, but I got two (I really like them).

On my first one I missed the matchmaker, so she's an oldie and currently 33 years old. I didn't want to just neglect her, and now she can't work, etc. So having a second one, I made sure to marry him when the matchmaker came and this way I can care for the oldie and also have another one to care for and see the different characters/jobs/etc. I still have fun with both, though. :huh:

i got my first v.4 three days ago and i would say so far NO don't get a second because mine has been like having a child strapped to my hand they are way more needy then they used to be. don't get me wrong i love my tama's i mean i bought every design of the v.3 and a lot of the v.2's and i only played with one of each at different times i just found a favorite design and kept playing with that one and if i can still connect with my v.3 and v.2 i'm not going to get another and anyway you could just get a good friend one for their birthday or christmas and connect with them instead... and maybe babysit a few times so that you could see what it's like to have more then one or if you already know someone with a v.4 you could ask to babysit during one of their non tamagotchi activities. but i would test it out first and see if it's too much on top of your other resposibilities because we all know the worst thing you could do is pause it. and i would hate to be stuck with two whinning tama children for one or two extra days. but like everyone else said it's your choice.

You can never have too many tams, and in my humble opinion, one is never enough! I have 2 of every version! (exept V2, the ones i ordered are in the mail... :huh: :lol: :huh: :ph34r: :p B)

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally, it IS worth it. Trust me. I have 3. You could try to get a boy and girl, then see if you can get them in the same group and you'll have the same group in the opposite genders and see the opposites. It is confusing, I know it does sound that way, but 've done it. FUN! Try it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back