Is memetchi good or bad?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is memetchi good or bad??? I believe it's good. I can't believe I got him. I left him in the car the WHOLE DAY. He pooped 7 times. His hearts were all empty, and he still surved, then he turned into memetchi!!!! I think he's good, but i'm not sure.
I think it is good. I got him from young mametchi.

Really??

*Memetchi gets up and smiles*

Thanks for making it feel better everyone!!

Well maybe not the ugly rat....

OK, now i got this new post, it's also about my cute memetchi, can anyone help with it ,too?

:)

Ok, I would like to say thanks to everyone who helped, yes, even you dgom. At least you posted.

Again I would like to say a BIG thanks. My memetchi is watching a talking christmas tree now. He really appericates people thinking about him and people wanting to help. My memetchi,(named Rocky) likes people who care. I think you all show good compassion. And you all are good, even you dgom Anyone who posted in this topic. I hope you all enjoy your persents and have a good, happy new year. ^_^

All the best,

Eleanor and Rocky(Rocky is my memetchi) :D

Is memetchi good or bad??? I believe it's good. I can't believe I got him. I left him in the car the WHOLE DAY. He pooped 7 times. His hearts were all empty, and he still surved, then he turned into memetchi!!!! I think he's good, but i'm not sure.
memetchi is good. I'm sure. I got memetchi too, from young mametchi. I don't memorize how I got him. I think I got him by overweight my tama from toddler. But now, I know how to get memetchi. PM me if you really want to know how to get him. <_<

==========================================================

[SIZE=8pt]Add me to your MSN messenger!!![/SIZE]

My email is [email protected]

But now I know how to ge memetchi. PM me if you really want to know how to get him.

NO!!! I got him. I got him by leaving him in the car by acident. He pooped 7 times. I got him by getting the toddler, kutchitamachi,and teenager, obotchi. I know how to.

elea630, don't get caught up on this good/bad character stuff. It is a fad that has been around since V1. For every person that says they got a character through neglect, there is always someone who got the same one with perfect care and attention.
All the characters are unique, so if I were you I'd be enoying your little memetchi rather than worrying about what the latest fad says. B)
Bell Sprout, lets team up! I agree, agree and AGREE with you! *nods* Now, lets get to work.

But I still don't get why that person said I want this topic to work, can that person please answer that???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back