Is memetchi good or bad?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, yes all charcters are good, and tamachi is a very good. You are so lucky!

Well yes i feel lucky that i got -----------------------> :D

but I would like to get :) sometimes.

-_-

-_-

Ok, so memetchi is good. Don't you know that? And also, don't get worried about the fad. I really wonder who made it up, now let's get some important bussiness going swall we? :D

:rolleyes:

-_-

:p

-_-

yes, hes 1 of the healthy toddlers
Tamatchi is my favourite toddler! He has both arms and legs! And the coloured version of him is so pink!

I've had Memetchi on all my V3's, but only as a girl. I also tend to get masktchi only as a girl too, and kutchipatchi also appears to be a boy everytime I get this character. :)

Memetchi is one of the characters you get from a lot of playing, and not spoiling. A spoilt tama is very often raised on snacks. The food you give your tama is also a part of raising a good moral, so the healthiest you can feed your tama is apples and sushi.

Mametchi is not an ugly rat! (i don't think so.) I've had mametchi twice and she's so adorable! :) :furawatchi: :) .

You should put a lot of hard work in raising your toddlers. It's very hard to get attractive characters from teens as nikatchi and hashitamatchi.

memetchi is great!!!!! it means you are being a great tama owner!!!!!!keep up the good work!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back