Is Reseting wrong?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Resetting is wrong. Its cruel. Almost as cruel as my friend who used to start a new one, then leave it with like a million poos and it was ill. :) lol :nazotchi: :mellow:

No,reseting is sometimes good because maybe you dont like your tama and you want a different one.

Last edited by a moderator:
No,reseting is sometimes good because maybe you dont like your tama and you want a different one.
Hm... True, I guess.

However, you should like your Tama for who he/she is, not because of what it looks like or their gender, ect.

I think resetting is basically your choice. Resetting is just a way to start over.

You shoude rilly NOT restet it IT'S MEAN TO THE TAMAGOTCHI!!!!!!!!!!!

I do think it's cruel to reset a tama for looks or gender. What if your parents basically killed you for not being a girl/boy? NO. I have never reseted my tama scince I was 8. Then tamas were a new toy.

It's not alive so there's nothing wrong with it xD Although everytime I've done it (Which has been a couple of times only) I always feel bad T.T

I don't think theres anything wrong with resetting your tama its your own choice since its your tama.

I personally don't like resetting, I like my tama the way it is.

:) тαуz :lol:

Well when I first got a tamagotchi I got a two pack for my friend and I. I had a hitodetchi and then she reset mine and I got really mad so I went over andwaited and saw it was that circle dude and hated that guy so I reset it again but that's the only time in my life I did that

In my opinion, there is no aceptable excuse for resetting a tamagotchi, unless it has a glitch or has died. Tamagotchi have lives of their own. They are v-pets, not toys. You wouldn't reset your dog, would you? Tamagotchi are pets for people who can't have a real one, and because of that, you sholdn't reset them.

I have a friend and when she uses the fishing pole and doesn't get points, she resets and then downloads.

I personally think it's really stupid! :angry:

In my opinion you shouldn't care what it looks like but if reseting was wrong why would they put the button on there lol

I got mad and reset mine once because I got a REALY UGLY one and I’ve been trying, and trying to get :angry: Violetchi. :blink: I did feel really guilty.

AND….. I still haven’t got her and I’m still getting ugly tamas!!! Actually the one I got now is the one I reset. She looks like an oriental potato with flowers in her hair. ;)

But I don't think its wrong, just kinda dumb...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

i think it is. look at my sig. you regret it when its done. it's like getting rid of a child because they aren't pretty enough. that's just my opinion. but i think that they are alive and that they have emotions and feelings. just my opinion...

Of course it's not. Tamagotchi are virtual creatures, they're computers. They don't have feelings. It's the human mind and ethics that makes us feel bad/wrong to reset the virtual pet. Technically, resetting is not wrong.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!Resetting is COMPLETELY wrong!How would you like it if a great big pen cameout of the sky and sudenly your life was erased??

i think reseting is soooooooo wrong for reasons like those - cuz it just shows they are into it for the video game aspect. Like getting a mimitchi is like achieving a high score. I am very emotionally connected with my tamagotchis and love them even if they are the worst character. Thats just the way I feel, and resetting is very wrong in my head.

yes and no. if you let it die then yes! but if your just getting bored of your tama or want a new one no!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back