Is your tama...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't pamper them as much as I did when I first got them, when I first had them it stuck fluff for making pillows and thing in a little candy box then I would put them in and they would all be on my desk. Now I will just put them next to me when I sleep and take them with my where ever I go :p

I'd say I give my tamagotchi a regular treatment and like other people said I've only ever run 1 at a time. I never have really gave it a home or anything and when I got my first tama it was treated the same way like mine are treated now. The first thing I do is check on them in the morning, pay close attention to them while toddler and baby, then check every hour on teen and adult. I do not spoil them

Not as much as I used to, back in the '90s. I remember I would regularly open up my Tamagotchi so I could DUST them. XD I didn't like having dirt/lint/specks in my Tamagotchi. Now, I just take general good care of them. Would love to get a proper box or display case for them someday.

Very much so. Either time I play with one, I put them inside a case for protection. I have many different types of cases. The tama pouches, my own,(made to fit tightly), the rubber ones (decoratchi covers) and a few cleverly discovered pouches. I'm always making new and different ones for them.

I have just made stands for my tamas.Now they are REALLY pampered! :)

mine is so pampered first of all its a mametchi (perfect care also its a plus colour hexagon)

i always give him sushi for food i give him a bath every night he has a lovely log cabin front room the hexagon bedroom every single code item available every night i put him on the shelf under my bed in clear reach so if i slept in i could grab it straight away also one more time hes a MAMETCHI

I had a familitchi and v4.5 that I just got running again, and I bought two new tamas today. V3 and v4. Along with that I bought 4 identical kuchipatchi cases for them to sleep and be carried around in! teehee :blink: I check them every 15 minutes or so and when young they are always by me and I devote the hour of babyness ( lawl ) to them. :angry:

Mine has a specile lovelin case(its a ID)and it goes around my neck and i take it EVERYWERE!but i wouldent call it pamperd cus it hasent died but i dont cheak it like evry 5 mins.

right now since im only using one tamagotchi, v4.5, its very pampered lol:) it never leaves my side i even once made a tama house when i got bored it sleeps in a little jewlery holder well yes my tamagotchi is very pampered <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
My v6...defiantly!!! I always pic out supper, lunch, and breakfast for her at the appropriate time and she sleeps and a little comfortable blue box. It has a silk cushion inside. :huh: I spoil my Tama.

Oh, yes are mine pampered. I take them everywhere with me, even to class. XD They are also all customized, and over fed. I even made an emergency kit for them that I keep in my laptop case. :D

All ten of mine are! Though not as much as I did when I was like 8 or 9, and I'd carry them with me. Now I'm 16, its more of a closet obsession so I tend to pamper them in the privacy of my room. I take excellent care of them, keep them in their shoe box with a blanket, and I'm going to have a go at making some nice cases for them. :furawatchi: I also admit to missing them when im in school sometimes!

Mine are shamelessly pampered. At the moment anyway, I may be a Tama-addict :p

I usually run two at a time so they don't get lonely, but also because I can handle two. Any more and they migt get neglected :eek:

Any time when I find myself sitting or waiting somewhere with nothing else to do (i.e. on the train, doctor's waiting room, on my break at work, or waiting for the microwave etc.) I play games to boost their skill points. When they start to refuse, I feed them a treat so they will play more games :p

I don't just feed them any old food either, I only give them food I would eat :p Shopping on a Tamagotchi is really fun to me- I get excited when I know the shop is re-stocked :p

I always carry them around inside a Tamagotchi-design zip purse thing that I ordered from ebay. It has spare batteries and a screen cloth in there too. I hate fingerprints, and all my Tamas are in perfect condition. The thing I hate most is when the design chips or rubs off, so I never let them bash together or against anything. I love it when my Tamas look all shiny and scratch free :)

I am slightly obsessive.

My boyfriend hates them :p They get more attention.

I don't know weather this is weird or not, but I polish and clean all of my Tamagotchis everyday xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Polish? I hope its with a soft fabric.... Be careful you don't rub too hard, in the end, it might make it easier for the designs to come off. So bewary of what type of polish you use...

To both of you, I notice you care well for your tamas.

Your connections, I recommend spending the x amount of dollars on ebay for a Decoratchi case. They work really well and protect them too.

And for your Tama-Gos, a coin case works really well for them. The softer the inside is, the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back