Is your tama...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really.

In fact, I'll bet they're all under my bed right now, no batteries, gathering dust.

Please don't scold me-- I've outgrown them. :V

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really.

In fact, I'll bet they're all under my bed right now, no batteries, gathering dust.

Please don't scold me-- I've outgrown them. :V
The poor darlings :p

I don't think I'll ever outgrow them. Some things stick to you for life. Like Disney films or peanut butter sandwiches :p

They each have their own bed, their own house, they eat at the kitchen table or at the table in their house, I take them to school, They each get a bracelet on their keyring that includes their name and birthday, and I NEVER let them out of sight :p Plus also i use furniture polish on the Tama- Go' screen. It takes away ALL the scratches.

Oh and i let them watch TV.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Be careful using household polishes or cleaning products because they can be abrasive to the Tamagotchi's paint after a while ;)

I keep them in a really cute red velvet box. Sometimes I place them onto their custom made holders or pouches. They get a weekly clean. Also they have their own Decoratchi cases on to be protected from getting scratched. They also get blinged out and get decorated with rhinestones once a month.

My Tamas are given the basic minimum care: feeding and cleaning and playing when necessary, and the occasinal dust for the paused ones. I often get really stressed if I keep one unpaused for a whole day, since I need breaks from the constant checking :)

I can't recall ever having, let alone making, a Tama bed or pouch. I simply have an old cardboard box with a plain paper sign saying "Tama Collection" on it, and that's where I store my collection all the time. They only really get paid any attention when I dust them.

So they are maintained and kept clean, but not exactly "pampered". I'm probably gonna take a break for a few years (like I have done twice before) then come back to a fresh new interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back