It made me laugh...:)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching a How I Met Your Mother montage and it's making me laugh out loud like crazy. XD

The quiz night last night=A LOT OF LAUGHTER!!!! All the male helpers dressed up as girls, and when they were introduced one by one, we were ALL laughing!

In my group, when we didn't know the answer to a question, we wrote down a random one. Like on the famous people one, we wrote Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, MC Hammer and none of them were there. Oh, and we wrote Einstein for one, and it was actually right! He was younger in that picture, and we were like "=O We actually got that right!"

Oh, and one of the questions was "What is the name of the actor who plays Dr Sheldon Lee Cooper in The Big Bang Theory?" and none of us knew his name, so the person writing the answers wrote "Not a clue, but he has Asburgess syndrome and he's a homosexual" (yes, he misspelled of Asperger's) After we handed it in, I was like "I probably should have said this before we handed it in, but you spelled Asperger's wrong" and then he said "Who cares, they'll get the gist of it" (he pronounced gist with a hard g) and then we laughed about gist (hard g) versus gist (soft g)

The commercial for the insurance where Jerry crashes his car into the garage wall, and his agent goes, "Would you be interested in combining your home and auto insurance?" Jerry goes, "Um, well.. I already have. By the way, do you know of a brick mortar?" This comercial made me laugh so hard. :D

last night was a Friday and was the day I got my new iPod nano!but anyways I was listing to the radio on it (I think most of you guys know that the people on the radio on Friday nights are funny xDD) and one song right after it was done this guy said "That song was so dope right there"I was cracking up xD.and also some other channel they played this song this little boy wrote (I forget the name of the song I think it was called "you are the girl I like to play with" xDD) and yea xDDD

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course most Modern Family episodes but especially the newest one, "Little Bo Bleep".

Poor Lily. xD

In class, My friend I sit next to draws epic faces on my papers when I'm not looking. I do the same to her. xDAnd we turned Improper fractions into innapropriate fractions and possesive nouns into possesed nouns.

We were bored in class, and the teacher was talking about the names of clouds, and my friend said "seriously, this is getting boring" and I said "Seriously? Or Cirrusly?" And then my other friend said "Use a good stratus-gy to figure out the answers" (In case you dont get it, stratus and cirrus are types of clouds)

My boyfriend and I went to a housewarming party and we all played an interesting game called Quelf. Lots of laughs all around.

I don't even remember exactly what led up to this but somehow my boyfriend and I both leaned in very aggressively at the same time (no, not for a kiss :p ) and ended up conking foreheads super hard. I felt like I was getting an abdominal workout from laughing so hard. XD

i was out at dinner with family and one of my family members started laughing really weirdly, which in turn made me laugh. then she got all annoyed and did another one and was like "this is how my friend says i laugh". she did yet another and then went "she laughs like this." she started doing this weird monologue type of thing of non stop weird laughter. unfortunately, i was drinking a glass of water while she was, so then i spit it on the floor. xD

I tried laughing like America in front of my brother, he thought I was choking or something, xD So my mom came in asking if I was ok, because I was doing it really loud. Then I started laughing so hard because of the look on my brothers face. It took me a couple of minutes to stop laughing and expain what's going on to them.

In yesterday's episode of Big Bang Theory, Sheldon mentioned that he bought a Tamagotchi back in 1998 and that it's still alive (as he proceeded to pull one out...granted, it was one of those plastic McDonald's ones that don't actually work). I thought that was pretty funny. :D

...My Mama says that Big Bang Theory is the worst show in the world! Whenever it's on, she's like, "OH NO! THE WORST SHOW IN THE WORLD! HURRY UP, FIND THE REMOTE!" as if the universe depends on it. Whenever that happens, I'm like, "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAARHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!"

Actually, this didn't make me laugh. It made me faint:

16115291_128x128.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back