Jade's Log.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi again i went to school this morning and i let Josh and Liam go to sleep while i was there as soon as i got home i rushed over to them and woke them up.Josh had mail and it was a normal letter inside was the King and he game me a Plant and i used the plant and there was Points there there was 10gp in it :furawatchi: .

Josh's stats:

Hungry:4/4

Happy:4/4

Training:[lllllllll]

Pencil:2

Star:14

Flower:7

Weight:85lbs

Name:Josh

Generation:3

Username:matt

Character:Young Kuchipatchi

School:primary

Job:None

Faces with Liam:4 faces

After that Liam got mail (Normal Letter) and it wasnt the King it was some poop waaaaa Liam lost all his happy hears so i fed him 4 corns

Liam's stats:

Pencil:19

Star:21

Flower:10

Weight:99lbs

Name:Liam

Generation:2

Username:Abbe

Character:Young Robotchi

School:primary

Faces with Josh:4 Faces

I really have to go no time for this goodbye

Jade,Josh and Liam

yay!.Josh and Liam evolved after i woke them up after school YAAAAY Josh is a........PYONGOTCHI and Liam is a.....ROBOTCHI!!! wohooh

Im not going tpo do stats today sorryll updat later bye!

I have really bad news ^_^ .I had job [!] and i had 2 and neither of them let me had a bob i had all 3 x's on ALL of them *Cries*

Liam's stats:

Pencil:21

Star:45

Flower:12

Weight:88lbs

Character:Robotchi

School:None

Faces with Josh:4 faces

I had mail earlier i had a love heart and the king gave me 1000gp yay!.And lots of fortune cookies haha.

Josh's stats:

Pencil:2

Star:19

Flower:8

Weight:79lbs

Username:Matt

Character:pyontitchi

I had 1 mail on here and it was a Love heart yay!.

Um........I dont really have much to say PM me 4 questions cya

Jayd,Liam and Josh

Great news Josh jus got a job as a CHEF!!!!!

YAY JOSH!!

Oh i just got a plant from the shop on Liam ill use it

Oh its a sunshine oh theres now a [!] on Liam its probaly 4 a job here goes.............

Oh it didnt get 1 waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa it had 1 circle 4 the bank bu der was two x *Cries*

Liam had another [!] and he STILL didnt get a job i dont get it how com Josh has one and all his life skills are lower????

Josh's stats:

Pencil:4

Star:21

Flower:8

Weight:50lbs

Username:Matt

Character:pyonitchi

Job:Chef

Oh and Josh got paid his 1080gp for his job!!

Liam's stats:

Pencil:21

Star:45

Flower:12

Weight:97lbs

Character:Robotchi

Ihad a normal letta on Liam it was the King and he gave me make up!!

And the king came again for Liam and gave him 1000gp :wacko:

if ypou have any questions please PM me okay.

Jayd,Liam and Josh

And once again another [!] and still no job for Liam poor Liam *Sniffs*

But still Liam and Josh might turn six soon yipee!

I had mail on Josh and it was a sill old snake and Josh lost all his happt hearts :) :( ..

Earlier i had normal letta on josh and the king gave him a TICKET!! o Hawaii hew used it and saw all the palm treese :)

I had a normal letta fropm Liam and the Kng gave him 1500gp

And i had anova letta on Liam and the king gave him Makeup

And now so is josh(He's 6)

I had mail on Liam and it was a hear awwwwwww

My friends tama v4 had a baby boy and shges gonna call it Bobby

Ill be connecting with him :rolleyes:

Great news Liam had a girl and Josh had a boy YAY!!!!!!!

Im gonna call the girl Molly and the boy James

Well Liam and Molly had a great sleep and so did Josh and James

Molly just pooped and i cleaned it.

Liam's stats:

Pencil:42

Star:91

Flower:14

Weight:45lbs

Character:Robotchi with Baby Girl

Job:Fashion Designer

Liam got paid aswell today

Josh's stats:

Pencil:4

Star:25

Flower:11

Weight:56lbs

Username:matt

Character:pyontitchi with baby Boy

Job:Chef

Ok i have to go now ill be on l8tr bye

Jayd,Liam and Josh

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

♥This is Liam's half of the log♥

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok hi im Liam and i have a little girl called Molly i am a Robotchi and i love shape and jump rope my brother Josh has a little boy called James she's really cute molly and i have so much fun together we played in the snow earlier and we have fun getting mail and treats

We have quite alot of money 1980gp to be exact and i am quite healthy i love to play jump rope becaise it keep me fit this is my last day here with my mummy and then im leaving for tamagotchi planet and leave my little Molly with my mum i know she will be in safe hands.

She will also be getting married to little James and hopefully have children of there own i will always be on tamatown until Molly is a grandparent Molly and her children will always be calling me up and playing at TamaTown.

This will be a very happy day for me and a bit sad as i will be leaving but i will know that Molly is in very safe hands with my mum also my mum's friends v4 had a baby too it was a little boy and she will be naming it bobby isnt that cute :wub: .

♥Liam♥

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♥ This is Josh's half of the log.♥

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my name is Josh and i have a little boy called James he is really active and plays alot and i am going to leave tonight so James will be with my mum with his fiancee Molly my mum said she will be connecting then until they are lovers and have children of there own :D .

I have alot of items and my child will have my grandad's Playhouse to play in when i have left.My mum is hoping for James of Molly to be a Mizumtamatchi then she would have had all the toddlers on v4.

My mums other friends got a v4 yesterday and called it a really silly name AABBC and isnt really looking after it she left it at hime for 4 hours while it was a baby without it paused and forgot she had it and left it there i feel sorry for AABBC.

My dad Adam will be a grandparent tonight when i leave and he's a Minotchi at the moment he still lives in the Parents house but soon that will be my house and he will have the Grandparents house.

♥Josh♥

-------------------------------------------------------------

♥Jade's little bit of the log♥

Hi yes its me Jade i just saiod this may be what the log is going to be limke from now on PM me if that is what you like or PM me if tyou want it tjhe old way okay bye!!

------------------------------------------------------------

♥Jade♥-*Liam*-~Josh~-♦Molly♦ & ◘James◘

Last edited by a moderator:

♥Liam's half of the log♥

Hello its me again Liam the Robotchi well nothing much has happened just that i went to work and all that im now a 7 year old and leaving tonight *Sniffs* it will be so sad to leave my little Molly here but atleast she can call me and visit me on tamatown.

Um......I played alot of games and bpught lots of snacks i had mail from the king=Ball i had to put it in the trash as i already had one :wacko: .Um......I played mimic lost 1st round lol played flag got to round 6 played shape and one dave round 2 and Jump rope won!!.

So my baby Girl Molly will be mating with little James when there older now isnt that cute My mum wants Molly to be somthing really cute :wacko: .Ive been in the bath today and brushed my teeth then i just played with Molly and we both got ill B) .But mum cured us :eek: .

Im going to be so sad tonight when i leave Molly but i know that she will be in safe hands and will never die!!!.Im now going to play with Molly and spent my last hours with her *Sniffs*.

♥Liam♥

♥Josh's part of the log♥

Hi yea its me again Josh the Pyonitchi James has been doing the same a** all babies do just well poop haha.My brother and his girl Molly got ill today poor them.We also just played Jump Rope and won!!!!!.

Um......I played in my play house earlier it was really fun i put my hat on too!!

And i plauyed with lots of my items really :D

I thought about my wife the Maskitchi.

I will be leaving tonight too and i will miss my James sooo much i really want him to come with me but i know that he cant *Cries*

Ill be livng in Maddy's house(My mum).

Ok now im of to look after James and this will be me and Liam's last post here *Sniffs* Goodbye!.

--------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------

Awwwww....Now i feel sad that there leaving im gonna miss them :D .

---------------------------------------------------------------

♥Jade♥-*Liam*-~Josh~-•James• & ♣Molly♣

Its fine Sarah *Huggies* You are now one of my best friends and Molly and James would love to be you friends B)

Josh and James got ill and Liam just gt mail and Josh ahd the king come and give him a shovel and there wass cake from the sovell

Ill open Liam's mail

KINGGGG

ITS A CHEST!!!

ill use the chest now

its 2000gp yaaay!

--------------------------------------------------

♥Molly's half of the log♥

--------------------------------------------------

Hi im Molly and im a Harutchi my dad Liam left me about 2 hours ago and now im a toddler HARUTCHI!!.I love Jump Rope and i always win haha not so good on Mimic though ;) .

Ive connected with james a few times and we played a game but James won :huh: .

Well i bought most the shop and its a *Sale* all thats left is a Pizza.My mum said i have to go on a Sushi and Pudding diet and sometimes treats.I accedntly had a cvake but dont tell mum hehe

There was a plant in mine and a SunShine grew on there <_< .

Im still sad that i cant see my dad anymore but i can see him on TamaTown and my grandad Adam.I can also ring him when im older :D .I can still see my friend James and we connect a bit and i keep giving him poop hehe he gives me poop too haha.

Well i had betta go now and connect with James i bet he would like to talk to you now actually and talk to you!!.

♥Molly♥

-----------------------------------------------------------

♥James's half of the log♥

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi im James and i am a Mohotamatchi i evolved about a muinite after my cousion Molly we copnnected a few times aswell and we kept giving eachother poop haha we are pretty good friends :D .

I played Jump Rope and i havent had a go at Mimic yet but i will try :D .I bet i wont be any good at it though haha.I bought a shovel and it was a snake ;) .

Im really sad that my dad Josh left me :) .But i can still visit him on TamaTown and ring him when im an adult :D yaaay.

Im going now my mum would like to talk to you and tell you things :D well bye.

♥James♥

Yea they evolved Molly-Harutchi James-Mohotamatchi

----------------------------------------------------------------

♥Jade♥-•James• & ◘Molly◘

Latest posts

Back