Jade's Log.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
---------------------------------------------------

♥Molly's half of the log♥

---------------------------------------------------

Ok yea its me again molly the Harutchi well i have some more life skills now i have 28 Pencil,33 Star and 24 Flower.im still 0 and i have been ezersized untill i cant play anymore i weigh 12lbs and James gave me his Play House :D .I gave him a choclate Love heart :D .I have 800gp.

Ok i have had loads of mail since i last spoke to you i had a letter and said that i could go to Pre-School yaay!!.I had a Fortuine Cookie said i had 222 for every thing and then i had a Normal letter and the King gave me 200gp and then another Fortune Cookie it said i had 231 and i had a Normal Letter and it gave me smelly poop :D .Then tjhe king gave me 600gp and then another Fortune Cookie witchi was 123 and just now a Burglar came and took 100 mpoints of me :D .

Im going to see my dad later and show him my bew RC UFO and my new skirt :D .he might give me somthing yaay.Im played in my play house too and it was really fun!!.I also played on my lovley sliiiiiide.

I have bught every thing oputta my shop really and it has been really fun going to pre scjhool playing games and seeing James :D .Now James wants to talk to you so ill talk to you soon bye!!.

♥Molly♥

------------------------------------------------------

♥James's half of the log♥

------------------------------------------------------

Yea its me again James the Mohotamatchi well im still 0 and i am kinda overwiehgt unlike Molly haha i weigh 70lbs.Theese are my life skills i have 2 for Pencil 8 for style and 5 for flower :D .I have 900gp and i played lotsa games with Molly.

Theese are all the mail i have had since i was born Poop witch made me angry :( .I had mail from the Pre-School to say that i could go yaaay.a fortune cookie witchi said 232.The another Fortubne Cookie 232 again lol.Then a visit from the king amnd he gave me a Pencil.Then some more poop :( .And then onother Fortune Cookie witch said 322.

Im gonna go see my dad too mlater and say hi!!!.Im going to have so much fun yaaaay!.I really do miss him my mum is a Maskitchi and i miss her too.I really want to evolve and i will tongiht yeees.

Well im going to TamaTown now my mum just wants to say hello to so bye!.

♥James♥

--------------------------------------------------

♥Jade's little bit of the log♥

Hi i hope you ebjoyed listing to Molly and James im gonna take them on TamaTwond now so bye.

♥Jade♥

♥Jade♥-♣Molly♣ & ♠James♠

Well guess what they evolved yaaaay

Molly is a young Mimitchi and James is another Young Kuchipatchi :mimitchi: :( .But a young MIUMITCHI!!!! is da besat yaaay.They got exepted into school and James had ms flwer and Molly had mr turtle yees!

They have ghad so much fun and Molly has got a but fat(42lbs)There both 2 now probaly gonna evolve tommorowow YEEES!!!.james is brushing his teeth at the momeny

Molly's Hungry nd Happy are both full.

Trainigs are 8 Yipee

Life skills are 59 for Pencil

44 Star

and 39 for Flower

She is 2 years old and weighs 42lbs

Her name is Molly(LOOOOL)

She is a gal

She'z on generation 3

She has 310 gotchi points

and he username is Abbe

james's Hungry and Happy are full

His trainining is FULL

His pencil is 5

His star is 10

and his flower is 5

He is 2 yeas o

and weights 99lbs

James's name is James lol

He'z a boi

On generation 4

and has 160gp

and username is Matt

Josh just had mail and the king gave him 900gp yaaay!.

Molly had 2 mails and they were both hearts lol i had a few fortune coomies but who cares lol

Thanks for changing the name Bell Sprout

im going to add my 4 v3's and 2 v2's into the log

Shell gender Type Name Age Weight Gotchi p Username Training

Pink flowers v3-Girl-Teletchi-Emily-0-32lbs-30gp-Abbe-0 training

Union Jack v3-Boy-Kurukotchi-Ashle-4-99lbs-40gp-AAAAA-3 training

Blue starry v4-Girl-Mimitchi-Molly-3-75lbs-160gp-Abbe-9 training

White v4-Boy-Pyonitchi-James-3-99lbs-1150gp-Matt-9 training

Soda/melon v3-Girl-Teletchi-Jessi-0-24lbs-0gp-ABA-0 training

Camo v2-Girl-Petitchi-Calum-0-25lbs-0gp-0 training

Yel flow v2-Boy-Petitchi-Adam-0-25lbs-0gp-0 training

Blue Wav v3-Boy-Teletchi-dean-0-17lbs-0gp-AA A-0 training

Thats all the stats of my tama's

Ashle is the oldest and hopeing 4 the Matchmaker in 2 or 3 days :mellow:

Just a note.. Please do not leave replies in the logs. If you want to comment on the logs, please PM the member. Thanks. :)

Thanks Japyxx :) .

Great news guys my v4's had 2 boys togethernthey are going to be called Karl and Lee

The king came and gave Molly 900gp :)

Oh James has mail *Cheks*

KING!!!!!!!!.ITS A FISHING POLE!!!!!!!!!

Im going to use it now :)

1st try:Can

2cnd try:STUPOD MASSIVE FISH o_O

Latest posts

Back