Just A Toy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luckily for Afro Ken, his package was a narrow box below his feet, so getting out was extremely easy. All he had to do was lift his feet up with a bit of force and bam, he was free. Like he always wanted to do, he ran around happily around each and every aisle, knocking down a few toys along the way while his afro bounced up and down.

Afro Ken ignored Lily, and kept running until he saw a snow cone plush. It resembled his afro, and he couldn't help but to chew on it.

( Runner; Jealousss. D: I want a Nendoroid Flandre, she's so cute! =w= )

The not-too-enthusiastic England sort of jumped at the not-too-familiar voice of Flandre. When did she--? She escaped from her box? Hmph. Might as well try to be friendly, he supposed. He coughed into his hand, trying to brush off the girl's deceptively innocent-sounding words. "Good day to you as well. May I offer you a scone? Americans are fond of them, or at least a git I know is." Because he had been making scones all morning to keep himself preoccupied. Life at this godforsaken toy shop was so boring. Arthur was always very proud of his creations and he had to admit, they were quite lovely. Just a little more... flavorful than he imagined. And a tad too crunchy as well. N-Not that that pasta loving Italian fool, or that French pervert could see that, but alas. "And I'll have you know I'm not old!" he said, taking offense to being called... Ojiii-saaan, which he knew was for referring to older men. Lord his pronunciation was terrible. "Well if you consider a thousand years to be old... But in human years I'd only be twenty-three!"

(I don't have the Nenderoid Flan, although I want her too, but so darn expensive..)

"Scones? Really, Oto-san? Sakuya-san gave me some before with tea, and they were delicious! Do they have the red jam that tastes really good in them?" Flandre was rather hungry, and wanted to have something to eat since she was starving. At this rate, she would have to come out of her box when the humans were in the store and then take some of their blood. She continued talking to the English gentleman. "Speaking of Americans, when I got out of the mansion and went through and odd gap once, I ate somebody who said they were American. They tasted sort of yucky, it was less liquid blood, more squishy stuff. It wasn't yummy at all. Remilia-onee caught me and made me go home, though. She didn't feed me for a week and I was sad." Flandre sighed, and then she looked hungrily across the aisle at the other human like toys, like the Barbies. Sadly, the Barbies were absolutely terrified of Flandre and seldom ever left their boxes out of fear that they would get taken apart by Flandre.

Glaceon sat on her shelf, listening to the chatter of the other Pokemon plushies. She stared at England and Flandre from afar, unsure over whether or not to approach them. Even more so when she saw Flandre's hungry glance at the Barbies. Sure, she could probably defend herself, but "probably" didn't ensure her a good enough chance, especially since she was easier to tear apart than Barbies. What surprised her, however, was seeing another doll waddle slowly towards Flandre's path.

It was a human shaped doll, with blue hair up in a ponytail. The doll--named Kirimaru--seemed to be looking for something on the ground. "I wonder if any kids dropped any pennies or something..." he muttered, unaware of Flandre.

Frightened for the doll's safety, Glaceon got to her feet and began to descend the shelves.

Noticing a fat doll waddle toward her, Flandre quickly identified it as a.. HUMAN! Jerking her gaze from England, she began to kick, punch, and use her Lævateinn scepter to beat up Kirimaru. Much to her sadness, no blood came out of Kirimaru. But beating him up sure was fun. She kicked him for a little longer, until she pushed him off the shelf. Then she redirected her gaze back to England, giving him a cheerful smile.

The ice Pokemon watched Flandre beat up Kirimaru with a horrified look. It relieved her to see that no stuffing came out--she'd seen enough of that during "testings" the toy factories had to test whether the plushies could withstand wild human child playtime.

Meanwhile, Kirimaru got back up to his own feet and ascended the shelves.

"Hey, what was that for??" he asked Flandre.

Spot almost started laughing. But there was no time for laughing. She took out her notepad and wrote FLANDRE HURTS PEOPLE. She would have to stay away from her....

Emilee swan up to the surface of the pile of toys. She looked left and right before jumping up - making sure no humans were in the area. Emille popped out and looked over the edge - a fairly big jump. Almost suicidal.

Emilee thought it was too high to jump - and needed some 'help', "Anybody? Help me?"

England was rather slow at taking in all this. He was about to inform Flandre that he couldn't find any jam to put in his scones, only to notice the slowly approaching figure of the money-loving blue-haired doll. Thinking he would have another mouth to feed, he examined the charred fruits of his cooking, only to be beaten to the punch ( no pun intended, hah ) by Flandre, who had taken to assaulting the poor chap in some kind of no-holds-barred-beatdown. He thought he should do something, since he was, you know, the personification of England, and technically, despite most of these toys being from Alfred's homeland, he was still the representative of all things English. But Arthur here wasn't too happy about the idea of using himself as a meat shield. Until the pitiful doll was sent tumbling off the shelves, he only stared with the look of someone whose sanity was perfectly intact, but by some sort of fate, was forced into a room filled with lunatics. The only thing he was thankful for was that most of the toys' eyes were now on him and his psychotic new "friend" before she casually decided to beat the stuffing out of some other miserable toy. Or worse, do unspeakable things to him. Unspeakable things.

Lily climber up Emilee's shelf the best her little barbie hands could make her. Luckily she finally gor to Emilee and grabbed her. "Help is here!" Lily said triumphantly. As she once again slid down the shelves until she reached the bottom. She rubbed a little bit of dust that gathered on her shirt. "Better now?"

"England oto-san, can I have some scones now? I'm hungry! That doll didn't have any blood in him, I'm disappointed!" Flandre ignored Kirimaru, although she sent a backwards kick to him to knock him off the shelves. Flandre looked pleadingly at England. She was hungry, or at least, she thought she was. "If there isn't any jam in the scones, then can I slit your stomach open and use some of the blood as jam?" She said the last part with a cutesy voice and an innocent puppy eyed look.

Cookie yawned and watched all the toys playing around. He was on the highest shelf, qand it was dusty, but he was happy. There were no toys on the highest shelf, just cloth and needles and a few coins. Cookie picked up a couple of coins and made a happy face.

Afro Ken became bored of chewing of the snow cone plush and dropped it on the floor. He wanted to try new things instead of the usual, so he decided to go sky diving from one of the highest shelves. Climbing up each shelf passing by other Afro Ken merchandise, he eventually got to the highest there was and jumped off. The tile floor didn't make one mark on him because he was a soft plushie. He repeated multiple times.

Kirimaru dusted himself off and got up, sending a glare in the direction of Flandre. He then heard Afro Ken repeatedly sky diving and, with wide eyes, watched him jump over and over again.

Glaceon went over to Flandre, sitting down in front of her.

"I can make you some snow cones, if you want," she offered. "That way, you won't need to try to kill other toys, will you?"

As Afro Ken was falling, he took sight of Kirimaru watching him with his wide eyes. He stopped skydiving and barked happily at Kirimaru, most likely translating to "Hey, is there anything new to do?".

Kirimaru noticed Afro Ken barking at him and turned his head to the side, trying to think of something exciting to do.

"Hm, I don't know. I've been thinking about exploring this place a bit, but what do you think?" he asked.

Spot thought to her self quietly. "Hmm... Adventure... maybe I could get into this." She all of the sudden popped up by Kirimaru. "Yes I would like to explore this place, thankyou for the invitation." She tilted her head to the side again.

"Ugh.. A doll? Shouldn't it at least be a knight in shining Armour? Or at the least an action figue? But a girl's doll?" Emilee felt disgusted - being bossy as she is and picky with her friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back