Just A Toy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Now now," said England, trying his best to sound as though slitting other people's stomach's and substituting their blood for jam was a normal occurrence. He didn't think blood and jam would taste the same anyway, since they were so different consistency-wise. "Of course there'd be no blood in that doll, he's made of stuffing!" He pushed a plate of much too lumpy and much more coal-like scones into the Nenderoid's little ( though capable of mass destruction ) hands, throwing a sideways glance at the unsuspecting Lily. "But that Barbie there, is not. Have a scone, and perhaps some tea while you're at it." Now, England wasn't exactly the fun kid-loving kinda guy, but Flandre here seemed pretty docile and genuinely innocent when not in one of her freaky moods. "In any case, you can't have many friends if you're so keen on harming others. What about this Remiliiiaaa-oneesamaaa" - again, he butchered the pronunciation - "person of yours? Your sister, I assume?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't think any fantasy roleplay toys were near you. Besides to you really want one of those geeky boys to save you? Ugh." Lily looked at Emilee with the most disgusted look possible. "Oh and you're welcome. Next time when you're stuck up there. I'm just going to go on with my life." Lily then left the plushie section and headed back to the doll section. Maybe she could find a Liv doll to hang out with.

"Maybe we should go over there," barked Afro Ken, facing towards the staff room. "I heard there's new toys waiting to get out of their boxes."

"New blood.... perfect time to take notes." Thought Spot to herself. "I'm in!" She knew she totally just invited herself, but she needed those notes.

Emilee looked disgusted at the Barbie walking away - she had failed Emilee's test, she yelled back at the the Barbie, "YOU FAILED MY TEST. WHEN YOU'RE MISSING YOUR LEG - DON'T LOOK AT ME."

"WELL I DON'T TEST WELL! AND THESE JEANS ARE TO DARN TIGHT TO EVEN MOVE MY LEGS!" Dang, did she really just say that? Lily swore to herself, that was the worst comeback ever.

Kirimaru nodded in response to Afro Ken's idea.

"Sounds good. I've never been over there before, and there's nothing better to do."

With that, he committed himself to joining Afro Ken and Spot's quest.

Meanwhile, Glaceon continued staring at Flandre--from a safe distance, of course.

"Alright then," barked the energetic dog. "Now, how are we supposed to get through the door when that passcode thing is in the way?" wondered Afro Ken. "Surely, there must be a something we can find to get in."

Whipping her head to glance at the Barbies (Which caused them to recede back into their boxes frantically), Flandre flashed a hungry look at them. "If they don't have stuffing in them.. Then they must have blood inside them! They look so delicious! I wanna eat them!" Cheerfully smiling at England, Flandre sweetly said, "Thank you England oto-sama!" She looked around, wondering where she should try to fly from to reach them.

"Splat" Spot said happily. "Hack in" Spot lifted Splat up and he started to do is thing. After 5 minutes or so he was succesful. "Kay, now we need to reach the door."

When Lily was back in the doll area she noticed the other barbies tremble with fear. Whoever could be causing this was the best person ever. She stared the way their eyes were facing and noticed it was Flandre. Scratch that. Even Lily was a little afraid of her, but at least she was somebody who could actually put up a fight. Lily watched her to see what she would do.

Afro Ken pushed the door with his paw, and went inside. Inside were boxes of innocent toys that were still sealed, an area for returns, and other things related to toys. He couldn't help but to run around in joy, barking along.

Spot walked around, taking notes on the new toys. She then found the oddest thing... a can of tomato sauce. She then had an idea. An idea to rule every idea. This was of course, one of her many tests that she pulls to gather more information on people. She then grabbed a rubber ducky to help her plan.

Kirimaru glanced around the new room, especially on the floor. He was hoping an employee had dropped a quarter or something, but was disappointed when he didn't find anything. Instead, he went over to one of the sealed boxes, climbed up, and tipped it over. Using his plush hands, he tried to open one up and failed. Frustrated, Kirimaru palmed the box a couple of times.

Glaceon noticed Lily noticing Flandre. She stepped closer toward them in order to better observe their actions.

Emilee looked around - Barbies were bad role models for kids; perfect posture, beautiful, rich and all that junk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back