kid thoughts

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When a certain person in my house was about 4yrs old, we were walking to pre-school one day when we saw the neighbours old, black, deaf cat on the garden wall...

She turned to me very seriously and said: "Blackie is getting very old you know, he's lost his earings... "

Let me see, where do I begin? OK, here we go. I used to think that the number 200 came after 109. I used to think that training pants were used for underwear, but weren't like diapers because they could only hold 1 pee accident. And I'm sure there are much, much more, but I just can't think of any right now.

Okay, I also used to think that there were monsters hiding in my walls at my house, and if I banged on the wall, they would attack me. xD

I'm still a kid but when I was youger I thought tornados were falling potatos. I'm weird :(

I used to think clouds were marshmellows.

I thought people lived on clouds.

I used to think you could go into television (don't ask...)

I used to think adding was different too. I thought it was like:

+100

-------

(I was little when I thought all of this stuff. About 4 or 5)

-karissi

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember I used to think stoplights watched you. :( I was a weird little kid. I was too vulnerable. I also thought that because some old movies were black and white, the world was balck and white then. LOL
My sister told me that if I stayed in the bathtub too long, I would rust. And I believed her, only being 5. Even funnier is when she told me the US just adopted a 51st state: Indigo. I believed that too!

I used to believe in the Boogy Man, all the ghost stories, and... and if people ate grandparents, they would taste like raisins! There, I said it. LOL I used to have *kind of* an imaginary friend. OK, OK, an imaginary family. My little family included a mom, dad, me, a brother, a sister, a cat, and a dog. And a fish. When I got over that, my sister still wouldn't play games with me. And remember, I was little, curious, and easily got bored... So I made friends with the wall, or Wally. B) It seems like he was the only one who would bounce a ball back at me! And now "Wally" is carved into the top floor bathroom wall, by your's truly, from years ago.
xDD Weee! Me too! I used to think the world was black and white when my parents were kids, and still do. :3

I also used to think that cartoons in TV shows were real people, and that I could go meet them. Silly me! :(

*Tgd*

My sister used to think that there were little men in the stoplight changing it! Then when the stoplight was going slow she would say " Hey can you guys move any faster, please pretty please" or she would say when it was going slow " That stoplight most have a old man running it cause he is going slow and old people are slow. He should get a new job!"

I believed there were zombies under my bed and if I stuck my hand under my bed they would pull me in.

:)

Cuckoo.

I slept with my lamp on EVERY night. but before that I slept in my mums room! I thought there were bad people that came to get me at night, and I still have a fear of that... o_O I slept with my lamp on untill I was about... ...9 *meep* I used to call KFC, Cave'n'see, Thongs were donks and Holey Dooley was Oi Doowee. There is heaps more but I can't of it right now...

*pretty much all of that when 3,4 and 5. (Maybe 6)*

I thought people could fly! But don't try it please it doesn't work out (I tried it OUCH)

And if you were on a trampoline and flapped your hands like a bird you would fly up like a bird. Again does not work!

I thought people could fly! But don't try it please it doesn't work out (I tried it OUCH)And if you were on a trampoline and flapped your hands like a bird you would fly up like a bird. Again does not work!
Haha.... lol. I used to think that too.

I remember having a scary dream where babies were robots and how they were built. then I thought I was a robot and asked "Mum, Dad, Are we robots? Tell the truth." I swear it was funny if you ever saw there expressions. XD

~SG~

P.S: I was 4. lol

On my 9th birthday this year, when I got my 1999 New in Box Graduiation Furby, I was excited! The Furby's name is Toh-Dye,which means done in Furbish. I thought Aww! How cute!

When I saw the Allegra's Window theme today, I loved it! I want to rent an Allegra's Window video. Allergra's Window was a show on Nick Jr.

When we watched the Playhouse Disney show Little Einsteins, I thought "Aww, how cute!"

When I was about 2, I had a dream about nasty jackets. For a long time, I wouldn't wear my jean jacket.

Every night, when I was like, 1 or 2, I'd move a picture on my table, crawl out of my high-wall crib, and go into my mum's room.

When my mum was little, she had an imaginary friend who lived behind the toilet. She'd sit there and talk to him, as she went ot the washroom. :)

When I was little, I thought Time Hortons was Tim Portons. My mum would be like, "It's Time Hortons!" and I'd be like, "Nuh uh!". Then when I got older, I could read cursive and got mad at people for not telling me! :)

I also thought my house had secret passages. So my friend and I always walked around pressing the walls!

I'm nutty. :D :)

I used to think that Mario was some Old Fat Guy living with his mom and Bowser was his evil Stepdad! XD I was a really weird child. I also thought that you could fly if you jumped off the top of one of those Red and Yellow Plastic Cars. I got badly hurt o.o

I used to think I could secretly fly, everyone was insane, and I'd lose my flying powers when I'm older and become really poplular one day... not saying that I wasn't in Kindergarten :p I had my own posie :D B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back