kidnapped

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey ginger mind if i steal u for a sec um ok sayed ginger he takes her upstairs and goes to the guests room and closes the door wat are u gonna do sayed ginger just be quiet NO ginger screams the party stops may runs up the stairs hey wat are u doin with ginger be quiet both of u drakes team mate came out of the bathroom and knocks both of them to sleep and sneeks them out the window

Last edited by a moderator:
so ginger slowly pulled out her phone and then drake looked back and she put her phone in her pocket as fast as she could then they take them to a really weird place they walked in side and theres rooms with curtans covering it so no one can see then her heart droped and she squeezes mays hand and they both said 'we need to go to te bathroom ' drake says ok hurry ok sayed ginger they run to the girls bathroom and ginger calles her dad ' hey dad i got kidnapped and i need u to help me get out of this place'sayed ginger ok sweetie just tell me where u are ok im across from the old bar ok ill be there in a sec ok said ginger's dad HURRY ok sayed ginger she hangs up my dad is coming she tells may and may is gone may she calles and she goes back inside the strange place

to find may struggling to get out of ropes and drake holding a gun at may"i heard you tallking to your dad on the phone "drake said "why were you evesdropping?"said ginger "we are kidnapping you what do you think we would do"finn said

"now get in the car" drake said so they got in the car without arguing and they drove off

they arived at a secret thare and they had alot of other girls tide up and scracht up

then they took my and ginger and put them with the others

one of the girls tide up was June she was 17 she had 1 younger brother they were best friends, and both mom and dad ,may and ginger were her best friends and now her long ago but did not know she was they`re.like the other girls June was captered for money that was when her parents had to pay money to get her back,June hoped they would do it fast.

June was looking around when she saw some girls she know but did not know really what the names were so she got up and went over to them. June said hi to may and ginger and they said hi back and then June sees that its ginger and may and shes happy to see them.June asked how they got there and may said it started at her party.....

*deleted*

Please don't put an end to someone else's roleplay.

so after may told June how they got there they sat down and just talked for some time.then drake came in and every one stopped talking and looked at him.drake was smiling and then he said it looks like someone wants there girl back so he took one of the girls and left.i hope my parents pay fast because i hate it here said June,mine too said may and ginger at the same time and then we all smiled.

[back at may's house April woke up from all the noise] "ginger, ginger are you there?, ginger!"April cried when she started to look for ginger she saw the widow open in the master bedroom so she want out through the window when she was out of may's house she saw the light of the house next door on and the window up so she went through the window and saw ginger and may siting with June

wen she did that drake said to ginger may and june i have a new worker for me his name is justin and he is going to help me to bring u guys to the masters larer and u will see are boss said drake and he started to go and get them and bring them to his boos and wen the were doing that april was following

when drake was taking them to his boss ,June thought: why would he be taking us to his boss i have been her for a week and they never took me to the boss so why know? all of a sudden June saw something out of the corner of her eye...

June said to ginger Ginger saw April tring to get in that is April she told may shhh said may he is coming drake said WAT why are u talking I will separate u guys if u guys start talking again...........

then drake left May,June and Ginger

Last edited:
hey april wat are u doing here i thought u stayed home then april sayed they cleared mays house and got me are u hurt sayed ginger no im fine as long as i stay with u sayed april

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back